Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mon1ca Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2009, 06:47 AM
    How do I get out of drugs
    I have a friend that has done crack since he was 14 years old and he is 30 now he needs help I know he wants to stop but he can not can somebody recommend me somebody that can really help he has three little girls that love him and his wife please he lives in fairbun ga:(
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 2, 2009, 06:52 AM
    Unfortunately, this is a world wide website. You will be lucky if someone can refer you to help in that area of the world.

With that said... all he needs to do is to go to his doctor and ask for help, if he is serious about getting help. The doctor should then refer him to a treatment program.

This is not something he is going to be able to stop by himself. He is going to need inpatient drug rehab.

A simple Google search returned this...

Google

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do I need som drugs [ 1 Answers ]

I've had a nasal voice for 4 years.I don't get colds very often.I feel something in there but nothing comes out.its blocked in both nostrils.I'm 18.help!

On drugs 24/7! [ 7 Answers ]

:confused: :confused: My boyfriend of 5 years has had a serious drug problem on and off for the last 3 years. He is advancing from one drug to another and I don't think it could get much worse. Surprisingly he has kept his job but we are growing further & further apart. He is 27 years old. Every...

Can I take these certain drugs? [ 4 Answers ]

I was wondering if it's OK to take tylenol, motrin, etc while being pregnant for a headache? Thanks in advance! :)

Drugs [ 68 Answers ]

I have just read where Mexico votes to legalize small amounts of cocaine, heroin and marijuana. What are the implications where American citizens cross the boarder and use what is there legal drugs but would then have traces of the drug in their system for drug tests in the US. Since they did...

View more questions Search