=Sheet1!A1

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to connect two excel sheets? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi Friends, I want to connect in such a way that whatever I will copy in source file should be copied automatically in target file. It would be great to get help from you.

Making a link between two cells in two different sheets [ 5 Answers ]

How to link a cell to another cell in two different sheets? Making a link between two cells in two different sheets

Excel 2007 connecting sheets [ 1 Answers ]

I need to connect information from different sheets in the same workbook. I have a table in sheet 1, which have a table. First column has equipements, for example. In sheet 2 I have a list of them, like 1 (in B3) --> phone (in C3). Now, I do I associate the word "phone" to the that number 1, and...

Excel Sheets Connection! [ 3 Answers ]

Dear All, (Sorry my question is not about word processor) I want to ask that how can be the data added automaticall to from one excel sheet to another. For e.g I have one excel sheet by the name ex1.xls and 2nd is ex2.xls. Let suppose I want to add something in ex1.xls and want the same addition...

Excel Budget Sheets [ 2 Answers ]

I am preparing for an job exam in Excel and would like to practice building budget sheets using formulas. Does any one now of any website out there were I can find samples of budgets sheets to build off? i.e Sums, then averages within sums> Thank You

View more questions Search