Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sara2020 Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2015, 08:49 AM
    How often do you need to replace your sneakers?
    I have read that they should be replaced twice a year. I wear new balance sneakers and shoes and when I take out the insole it is very thin and has no arch support, the arch support appears to be built into the shoe itself. So how often do I need to replace my sneakers and shoes? I am prone to joint problems so I don't want to wait to long, but don't want to replace them unnecessarily. I am still wearing the shoes and sneakers I got a year ago. I have a pair of shoes I wear outside and a pair of sneakers I wear inside. I am not a runner. My main concern is losing arch support as I have someone flat feet. The tread on the bottom of the shoe look fine. Should I replace them?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 29, 2015, 08:55 AM
    Normally when they wear out, unless you are a fashion victim...
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 30, 2015, 02:47 AM
    If you are having feet problems, consider getting or being reviewed for custom insoles. Do you wear other shoes, like work shoes and things, or is the outdoor shoes, always worn, every day.

The 6 months is not a unrealistic number.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Dottie Slip-Ons Sneakers? [ 0 Answers ]

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=13972864&navAction=jump&navCount=45 ^ Where can I buy shoes like those? I know I sound stupid, considering those are a pair I can buy, but Urban Outifitters shoes run small and they don't have the size I need for them to actually...

Who sings High Heel Sneakers [ 3 Answers ]

I need help finding the artist of a song called High Heel Sneakers. I know it's by Jerry Lee Lewis and the Rolling Stones but it was a newer version of the song not a old one. You can hear the song by downloading Limewire (its a really good program you get music 100% free) and put in High Heel...

Looking for Champion sneakers [ 3 Answers ]

I have a pair of Champion brand sneakers that I love and have practically worn into the ground at this point. I want to find another pair of the same style, but for the life of me I cannot find a list of Champion shoes anywhere. I've looked at Champion's website, store websites, sneaker lovers'...

View more questions Search