Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    popcorn_freak Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2011, 05:15 PM
    Need title for a Kids movie from the 90s/early 2000s
    I recently had the flu, and therefore have been semi-deleiously lying around with nothing to do but think about my childhood for the past week. While sick, I remembered this completely awesome movie (on VHS, of course) that I loved as a kid... it was a live-action movie with a female main character (dark hair, I think?). The only other thing I remember about the movie was that the young woman had a lot of dogs, and at least two of them were full-grown dalmations. I remember each dog (there must have een at least five or six) had a fun name and a unique collar, and the female main character sang songs. I know this isn't much to go on, but can anyone help me find the title?

Check out some similar questions!

Cartoon series late 90s early 2000s called what? [ 2 Answers ]

It was a cartoon series with a guy who controlled fire with a gold band around his head, a big fat cat/bear who controlled earth and a water controlling guy, anyone know the name of the series

Late 90s early 2000s cartoon [ 2 Answers ]

I remember watching this cartoon all the time when I was younger but can't remember the name. I'm pretty sure it was either on Nick Jr or Disney channel. It started with someone's hand and two of their fingers turned into people. One was a boy and the other was a girl. I also remember the fingers...

Cartoons -- late 90s early 2000s (maybe) -- looking for name [ 2 Answers ]

Im looking for the name of a cartoon that I remember watching when I was younger but can't for the life of me figure out what it was entitled. It was about three girls who rode of flying horses and they had three guy friend who rode around on something similar to bears, I think. They each had their...

Kids movie from early 90s [ 3 Answers ]

I can't remember the name of this movie to save my life! It starts with a brother and sister in a house then they go in the closet or something and they are taken to like a jungle and they meet this puppet, and they have to get to some place and on the way they find another puppet that has been...

Early 90s kids movie! [ 2 Answers ]

So I've been looking for the title of this movie for SUCH a long time. I used to rent it all the time when I was younger and my Mom doesn't remember the name. The movie started with real kids playing in their back yard. They end up going down their yellow slide and it leads them into another...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.