Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tld123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2010, 09:53 AM
    My central home air conditioner is blowing cold air but making a loud noise
    My central home air conditioner is blowing cold air and seems to be running fine however all of a sudden it began making a loud noise inside like a Hummm, HUmmm, HUmmm noise when running. Should I expect this thing to die?
    dobiefloyd Posts: 67, Reputation: 2

Apr 20, 2010, 10:59 AM
    Inside the house? Or inside the condenser unit outside?
    ikfri3001702 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2010, 12:14 PM
    Inside the condenser outside

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My central heat and air unit is blowing cold air. The fan cycles on and off but no he [ 3 Answers ]

My central heat and air unit is blowing cold air. The fan cycles on and off but no heat. Really cold today

Air conditioner/furnace combo in mobile home is blowing cold air [ 8 Answers ]

This is an all electric mobile home that has an outside air conditioner with heating system. It is blowing cold air when the heat is turned on at the thermoniter.

Philco central heater only blows cold air, and will not stop blowing cold air. [ 0 Answers ]

Philco central heater only blows cold air when it should be blowing hot air. And it will not stop blowing even when I turn off the heat. The fan is not on it is on auto.

Air Conditioner Loud Noise [ 2 Answers ]

My air conditioner just started making a loud banging noise. I have central air and the noise is coming from inside the house where the A coil is located. There is a lot of water under the coil. I turned it off. What do you think may be causing the noise? Actually, I just turned it back on and...

View more questions Search