Depends on the clock.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Any Clock Experts? [ 7 Answers ]

I have a 35 day Centurion Pendulum wall clock with an hour and a minute keyhole wind-up. Question, the minute key was wound too tight, does anyone know if it can unwind itself or does it need professional attention? _______________________________________ ____________________________________...

Clock [ 4 Answers ]

I bought a clock at a yard sale, it has (centurion) on the front, also (Korea), and on the back it has Korea stamped on it. It looks old, it is wooden, is a 35 day clock, with key and key holes for the time, and the chime, I think. It has a pendulam. I can't find any clocks made by Korea, or...

No Clock light [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 2003 Honda Accord and the light that lights up the clock is out. The manual gives no clue as to which fuse controls this function. When I check fuse 13 on the passenger side fuse bank, it was OK and the clock was disable while the fuse was out. Does anyone know if this is a fuse...

Slow Clock [ 12 Answers ]

Hey Guys, MY computer clock has been losing about a half hour every twenty four hours. I first thought the battery was going bad but my neoghbor tells me that the battery either works or it doesn't. So he doesn't know either. The clock resets fine, it just loses time. This seems to be the...

View more questions Search