Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    momoftwoandtwo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2010, 11:06 AM
    Ask a OB GYN a question on line for free
    I have a hard lump above pelvic bone and have uterine cramping from approximately day 16 - 22 of my cycle. I took an early pregnancy test and it was negative. Do you think these are symptoms of early pregnancy? Or can there me another medical condition causing this?
    Beff Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2010, 11:03 AM
    Hello. Had Mirena removed Jan. 10 to try for baby #2. Started bleeding the 12th-14th. Has sex thre 14th. Started ovulation test strips. Had very similar lines 15th & 16th. Had sex again 16th Every day since ovulation tests have been negative to no line at all. Took pregnancy test yesterday-neg. Started spotting yesterday light ,practically gone today. Did I not really ovulate yet. WAs the first bleeding not really my period? Could the spotting yesterday be implantation bleeding. Don't really have any symptoms of preg-breast a liitle tender, but seems to be faiding. Is my body just trying to regulate itself?
    kgirl123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2010, 05:33 PM
    Can you still ovulate and not have a period
    thomas164 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2011, 09:40 PM
    I have a parcial and want to have a baay is it possible
    Kymarih Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2011, 10:43 PM
    I got nutted in a week ago my period is on now can u still be pregnant
    tonyalhill Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2011, 08:01 PM
    I was on prometrium for 6 months then after that I have been on clmoid for 3 months. My hormones levels are normal compared to the dr. but I am not pregnant. The ob wants to do laproscopy but My insurance will not pay for it. I personally think I have been having miscarriages. Which I know is another category
    janet646 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2011, 11:19 AM
    Can you conceive a child after you have tubigilation?
    albert1966 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2011, 02:16 PM
    My concern is that for the past year and 1/2 i have 2 miscariges my cervic open early at about 15 & 19 weeks. I am worried that it will happen again.
    Mildred 20133 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2013, 09:58 AM
    I need a question answered please
    I have not been feeling well throwing up bad back pain very tired two days ago I went to the ER and they did
    A urine test and it came back I was Pregnant my HCG levels were 1352 and 1401 they told me to see my OBGYN
    I made appt for April 22 are my HCG levels high or to low
    Thank you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ask question free about immigration [ 4 Answers ]

HI I am Parama Dasgupta. I came to the US on the 28th of may with my husband on an L2 Visa. But after a month of getting married I realised he is a chronic patiant of psychosis. I want to end this relationship now and go back to India next month. I am sure he will take steps to block my re-entry...

Ask free immigration question [ 1 Answers ]

This question is for I-140? This question is Littlebit weired. We have just filled I-140 of my wife.I am on my h-1b status which has massed up.so, according to my lawyer advice I have not filled my case on her dependent because lawyer said "your case is ruined" so, " they will do more observation"...

Ask a free obgyn a question [ 6 Answers ]

Ok I just got the depo shot around nov first or so I didn't start my period yet. And I have been on the shot last year and I did't have a period at all. But now I am worried now because I been sick, I feel like I'm going to pass out and I been cramping but nothing is coming. I also have head aches...

Free Ged on line [ 1 Answers ]

How do I go abought getting my ged on line for free. I just got laid off permently after being their for a 11 years can anybody help?

View more questions Search