Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jamesglover1994 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2013, 12:25 PM
    Felony probation violation assault on a police officer class d felony
    So I have been on felony probation for 2.5 years never violated never been in trouble never had a dirty urine nothing up till August 31st when I was arrested for obstruction of justice a class a misdemeanor and resisting arrest another class a misdemeanor and assajlt on a police officer class d felony in the 2nd degree because I was being arrested for something I didn't do and me being 19 I ran and the cop had tripped and cut his elbow and now I am wondering what possibilities do I have of avoiding prison??
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Sep 2, 2013, 12:46 PM
    I'm going to guess here but I'm willing to say that those charges are not going to go over well with your probation officer and the judge.

If you were being arrested for something you didn't do, you would have been better off just co-operating and then getting a lawyer.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 3, 2013, 06:02 AM
    I would say not much of a chance to avoid prison, you were running away from the police, if the police officer gets hurt, while chasing you, you are guilty, if the officer had died, you would be guity of the murder

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you become a police officer in Michigan with a expunged felony? [ 17 Answers ]

Can you become a police officer in Michigan with a expunged felony

Felony probation felony violation-what will happen? [ 15 Answers ]

I have a godson whose mother is a convicted felon for forgery/writing checks, and is on felony probation, she was recently arrested, they had a bench warrant out for her arrest. She went to court, plead guilty, and went to court this morning to see what the charges were, they consisted of: usage of...

Class 6 felony probation violation [ 3 Answers ]

OK this is the situation... my fiancé was charged in 1999 w/ dist. of coc.. in virginia, was sentenced 20yrs w/ 20 yrs suspended with exception he would complete a program, w/ prob. For 20 yrs. He completed the program and then violated... he was sentenced 3 1/2 yrs pene. He completed and then...

Felony Violation of Felony Probation [ 7 Answers ]

I live in New York state, and this past week, my boyfriend, who is on Felony probation (and has already went through 1 out of 5 years) for criminal mischief, overdosed on heroin. He was caught with 2 bags of herion on him when the EMT and Police came. He then attempted to eat them so that he...

Can you become a police officer with an expundged felony on your record? [ 2 Answers ]

Can you become a police officer with an expundged felony on your record?

View more questions Search