Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bjmark Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2018, 09:22 AM
    What is the title of this Asian movie?
    Hello, I'm trying to find the title of a movie I saw decades ago. I believe it is a Chinese movie that takes place in the 1920/30's. The movie ends in village where a ragtag group of men and women are battling a group of thugs trying to kill an important revolutionary leader having a secret meeting. I remember one of the heroes jumping into a covered rikshaw/wagon which rolls down the main village road and he is killed by arrows. The movie was in color.

Any help with the title would be greatly appreciated.
    wonthewest Posts: 138, Reputation: 11

Apr 17, 2018, 04:49 PM
    Sounds like an Akira Kurosawa movie. Guy made some great movies. Watch "Seven Samurai".
    bjmark Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2018, 05:04 PM
    Thanks for responding. Unfortunately, the movie was not by Akira Kurisawa. I forgot to mention that the fighting sequences involved martial arts similar to those in Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon. Also, the ragtag group of fighters were trying to save a political revolutionary after his secret meeting.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for the title of an Asian movie [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a movie that I watched several years ago. The movie is about a young girl who's brother was training in calligraphy. He commits suicide and her father dresses her up as a boy to take his place. She grows up pretending to be a boy until she falls in love with a man and reveals...

Want to know the title of this asian action movie ? [ 0 Answers ]

It's an asian film, where the actors is trying to save the actress from the villain on a dockyard and then there is a blast and his face gets burnt, then he has to wear a mask... The film must have released in the late 80's or the early 90's (the film can be from any of the following country...

Want to know the title of this asian action movie ? [ 0 Answers ]

It's an asian film, where the actors is trying to save the actress from the villain on a dockyard and then there is a blast and his face gets burnt, then he has to wear a mask... The film must have released in the late 80's or the early 90's (the film can be from any of the following country...

Looking for the title of an Asian horror movie [ 1 Answers ]

I remember only the beginning: a group of young people sit around a fire and begin to tell scary stories. One guy offers up a story that involves a person in a mask who is sitting on someone's shoulders. "Scary huh?" the guy says, and another guy goes, "HELL no." Another person begins a story where...

View more questions Search