Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Phoenix25 Posts: 203, Reputation: 5

Oct 27, 2006, 05:49 AM
    Tea
    IS FooJoy China Classic Tea the same as Wulong tea?
    cazort Posts: 23, Reputation: 2

Dec 13, 2010, 09:17 AM
    Yes. Foojoy China Classic Oolong is an Oolong tea (which is just a different spelling of Wu Long, the same word in Chinese) from Fujian province in China. You can learn more about what oolong / wu long tea is if interested; it's an interesting kind of tea, kind of halfway between black and green tea. However, if you're looking for a magic weight loss product, I'd warn you against getting scammed. You're better off buying actual oolong tea (such as that sold by Foojoy or another legitimate tea company) than some "Wu Long" tea sold as a weight loss product.

Foojoy does not have a website, to my knowledge, but you can find information on each of their teas on this page about Foojoy, along with reviews (including some of mine).

I personally think that Foojoy offers pretty high-quality tea; better than a number of more expensive tea companies. Foojoy also sells loose teas too!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Green Tea [ 3 Answers ]

I have a thyroid disease (hyper) Can I drink green tea? Some say yes others say no.Please help

Raspberry ice tea? [ 9 Answers ]

I love applebee's raspberry ice tea On the menue it says its lipron brisk sweetened raspberry I tried the non brisk just lipton raspberry iced tea mix and its not the same If anyone knows weather they add something more to this drink or where I can purchase the lipton BRISK version. Thank you

Ancient Okinawan Tea [ 5 Answers ]

Does anyone know where on the net or not where I can buy Ancient Okinawan Tea from Australia?

Tea/coffee [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I just wanted to know some myths about coffee I want you to help me compare coffee with tea , since I have 2 to 3 cups Of either tea or coffee , or both (total) 1) I have a stammering problem , will consuming coffee increase it ? 2) does coffee cause acne , pimples 3) does coffee cause...

View more questions Search