Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Sep 13, 2010, 04:14 PM

Well you're going to have to throw us something, or else all us other girls are going to revolt! :p
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Sep 13, 2010, 04:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurora_Bell View Post
    Well you're gonna have to throw us something, or else all us other girls are gonna revolt! :p
    You girls are revolting? :p

Hey, it's not my fault that my milkshake brings ALL the boys to my yard. :)
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Sep 14, 2010, 09:00 AM

Great pic KP! You are a good daddy.:) (no girls, not your DADDY, his son's daddy!)
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Sep 14, 2010, 09:15 AM

Aurora, I love your sig pic. I applied last week for my Concealed Carry License and to celebrate got a little goody for my pocket. A new .380. Taurus PT738:

Dogs Expert

Sep 14, 2010, 09:27 AM

Wow, she's pretty!! :)
    Ultra Member

Sep 14, 2010, 09:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJ View Post
    Aurora, I love your sig pic. I applied last week for my Concealed Carry License and to celebrate got a little goody for my pocket. A new .380. Taurus PT738:

Love that! I have been thinking of doing the same thing. I would like to take some lessons of the trade first though!:eek:
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Sep 14, 2010, 10:41 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by startover22 View Post
    Love that! I have been thinking of doing the same thing. I would like to take some lessons of the trade first though!:eek:
    Head to your local firing range and try stuff out before you buy.

My recommendation is a .380 (bigger stuff is too much for a first gun - in my opinion).

If you want full sized, get the Walther PPK380

If you want pocked sized (and can get a Concealed Carry License in your State) then get either the Ruger ACP or Taurus like the pic above.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 14, 2010, 02:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJ View Post
    head to your local firing range and try stuff out before you buy.

My recommendation is a .380 (bigger stuff is too much for a first gun - in my opinion).

If you want full sized, get the Walther PPK380

If you want pocked sized (and can get a Concealed Carry License in your State) then get either the Ruger ACP or Taurus like the pic above.
    Considering our gun registry in many Canadian provinces is compromised. We don't know where the guns are coming from; possibly over the border. I strongly object to the gun posts. The death rate in the Toronto area is extremely high because guns are being used for random shooting. Machine guns (for m lack of a better description) are being used as well. Meaning, they are firing them for fun and not caring who they hit.

I don't like ABs signature one little bit; but that is just me. Can we not talk about guns here AMHD because it may seem we promote this gun adventure.

Don't get me wrong, I know there are people who enjoy guns, hand guns, hunting guns, whatever and proper licensing and usage is tantamount.

I would like to see ABs signature with the gun removed. I can use a .22 for target practice (yes I now what she is holding is not a .22)with the best of them, but I don't advertise it.

tick
    Dogs Expert

Sep 14, 2010, 02:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    Considering our gun registry in many Canadian provinces is compromised. We dont know where the guns are coming from; possibly over the border. I strongly object to the gun posts. The death rate in the Toronto area is extremely high because guns are being used for random shooting. Machine guns (for m lack of a better description) are being used as well. Meaning, they are firing them for fun and not caring who they hit.

I dont like ABs signature one little bit; but that is just me. Can we not talk about guns here AMHD because it may seem we promote this gun adventure.

Dont get me wrong, I know there are people who enjoy guns, hand guns, hunting guns, whatever and proper licensing and useage is tantamount.

I would like to see ABs signature with the gun removed. I can use a .22 for target practice (yes I now what she is holding is not a .22)with the best of them, but I dont advertise it.

tick
    It's posts like these that make me want to do what Tick's avi is doing. People kill people, not guns. But this is neither the time nor the place to have that argument. Maybe we can discuss this further in Califdad's gun thread in Other Member Discussions.
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Sep 14, 2010, 02:49 PM
    It's posts like these that make me want to do what Tick's avi is doing. People kill people, not guns. But this is neither the time nor the place to have that argument. Maybe we can discuss this further in Califdad's gun thread in Other Member Discussions.
    :D Virtual greenie, this is the wrong forum.
    Expert

Sep 14, 2010, 04:03 PM
    Okay, give me a link in member discussions and I will take it there. But, here or there, the point remains, there are guns available in Canada unlicensed and no one is registering them AB. I know what you are saying, and I agree. My dad was a hunter and I was too when I had the time, he didn't collect and back then guns had to be registered. His always were. That has stopped unless you don't know it has and you haven't been reading the papers.

I know you and others treat your guns in a responsible manner, that isn't to say other do; that is why I object to guns being discussing in AMHD. I don't see a problem with this request, and I don't agree with a post displaying a gun in the hand.

Tick
    Expert

Sep 14, 2010, 04:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Catsmine View Post
    :D Virtual greenie, this is the wrong forum.
    Yes, okay, so give me a link and as I said I will pursue it there :D
    Dogs Expert

Sep 14, 2010, 04:07 PM

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/other-...ad-481412.html
    Expert

Sep 14, 2010, 04:10 PM
    It's posts like these that make me want to do what Tick's avi is doing. People kill people, not guns. .
    Since when have I ever indicated my head is in the sand, AB. For heavens sake, give me a break. I just don't like guns in the public sector.
    Just Dahlia Posts: 2,155, Reputation: 445
    Ultra Member

Sep 14, 2010, 05:35 PM
    I dont like ABs signature one little bit; but that is just me. Can we not talk about guns here AMHD because it may seem we promote this gun adventure.

tick
    I hate guns, maybe because I am ignorant about them, but I have no problem with Bells sig. I always found it funny in a way and I remember when it was applied. There was a correlation.
    Just Dahlia Posts: 2,155, Reputation: 445
    Ultra Member

Sep 16, 2010, 03:09 PM
    Name:  DSCN1593.jpg
Views: 433
Size:  92.5 KB

My best friend and Mother of my G-d Children and my son J:)

They are not members, but they are family.
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Sep 17, 2010, 07:56 AM

They're cute together :p
    Ultra Member

Sep 17, 2010, 07:56 AM

Love the pic Dahlia!

Thanks Rick, in a few months I will be looking into all of that:)
    slapshot_oi Posts: 1,537, Reputation: 589
    Ultra Member

Oct 6, 2010, 06:00 AM
    that isnt to say other do; that is why I object to guns being discussing in AMHD.
    We also talk about drug use. And sex. And violent crimes. A bunch of stuff that's worse than a gun. It's a forum tick, disagreements will happen, and no topic should be censored.

On a related note, I took a bunch of pictures last week so I'll probably post one once my sister gives me her camera.
    slapshot_oi Posts: 1,537, Reputation: 589
    Ultra Member

Oct 13, 2010, 06:10 AM

After nearly three years of anonymity, I figure what the hell.

This was taken a couple weeks ago in Venice.

Enjoy!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hello Members ! [ 5 Answers ]

I am new to the site and am I looking for suse users. I am trying to install but I am not gettting anywhere. I need help. I put in the drive and opens the folder. Any help David

For ACLU members [ 10 Answers ]

I want to gather information on what you as ACLU members think the ACLU actually stands for. Please answer without doing research because hopefully you already have as an ACLU member.

View more questions Search