Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shronda Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2015, 06:34 PM
    How do you get cleaning accounts at a bank?
    Hello, I started a office cleaning business and would like to know how to get cleaning accounts for banks? Is there some special place or government official to contact?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 10, 2015, 07:43 PM
    It would help to know where you live? In the US, banks are not government offices, and you merely contact the bank to see who is in charge of the bids and contracts for cleaning. When a bank has many locations, the contract may cover many banks.

Normally they will bid out the service once a year or once every two years. But that is up to the bank management.

As a new start up business, it will be harder, since often they will want references of other locations. Experience in bidding will help.

They will want to be sure you are properly licensed and insured.
    shronda Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2015, 08:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    It would help to know where you live? In the US, banks are not government offices, and you merely contact the bank to see who is in charge of the bids and contracts for cleaning. When a bank has many locations, the contract may cover many banks.

Normally they will bid out the service once a year or once every two years. But that is up to the bank management.

As a new start up business, it will be harder, since often they will want references of other locations. Experience in bidding will help.

They will want to be sure you are properly licensed and insured.
    Thank you. Chuck. We are in detroit Michigan

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can credit card companies axcess any bank accounts other then their bank accounts [ 1 Answers ]

Can a credit card company excess any other banks accounts

How to get accounts cleaning service [ 10 Answers ]

I recently started a cleaning business. My wife and I both work "day jobs" for now and would really appreciate some tips on ways to obtain new accounts. We have done some cold calling, have a website, and are working on a classified ad as we speak.. Any other helpful "affordable" tips would be...

Freezing bank accounts [ 1 Answers ]

10 years ago my wife and I separated. I had my own bank account for my pension. Her name was on the account. She knew about the account. She never paid any money in. I have used this account for 10 years, mainly where I put my pension in. We are soon getting divorced. Now she has frozen this...

One person, Two bank accounts, One bank. [ 2 Answers ]

I'm quite a young and unexperienced adult... I need a second bank account and my question is... Do banks allow you to have two bank accounts for one person in the same bank?

View more questions Search