Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joeorrfox Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2007, 08:13 PM
    Traveling with a felony
    I am thinking of going to qatar and wanted to find out about the requirements for a convicted felon for traveling abroad. Besides my VISA, is there anything else that I must do to travel to the middle east?

THanks
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 22, 2007, 08:18 PM
    Where did you commit the felony and what was the crime that you committed? Also, are you still on probation or parole?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Oct 23, 2007, 04:05 AM
    Hello joe:

You can get a passport, but you might not be able to get visas to travel inside any individual country. It's up to them if they want to admit you.

How are they going to know about your felony?? Do you know what's on their computers when you're at the customs desk?? I don't either.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is a Court Martial a Felony or Misdemeanor or Felony [ 6 Answers ]

Is a Court Martial a Felony or Misdemeanor or Felony. I see many questions on this topic... please post my input. A summary Court Martial is not a felony conviction period! There is nothing in the military to equate a Court Martial to a felony or misdemeanor conviction. The federal courts look...

Traveling [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, Im Michael Conti. Im currently enrolled in the University of Las Vegas, Nevada. Lately I have been distracted from my work in school. Im really beginning to Wonder what is out there? Im interested in experiencing new cultures, eating new food and Seeing new places and people. Im...

Traveling Felon [ 1 Answers ]

I have a boyfriend who is a convicted Felon. He was sentanced to probation for life. After 10 years of probation, he decided he would rather do his time and get it over with. He served 13 months and has been out for over 3 years now. He originally was busted for selling drugs. We want to...

Traveling to canada [ 1 Answers ]

My fiancée is a convicted felon and we want to go to canada for a weekend with our kids but we are unsure whether he can go or not due to being a felon, does anyone know how I can find out if he is able too? He isn't on probation he has been trouble free since 2000

View more questions Search