Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tractor Show Place Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2007, 12:06 PM
    Rust in Gas Tank
    I am a small tractor business who sells new and used tractors and equipment. I also work on customers tractors. Well I have a tractor that I am working on that has rust inside the gas tank. I know there is a product you can add to the tank which will help the filter from stopping up and seals the rust against the walls. Does anyone know of such a product? The customer is not financially able to buy a new tank for me to install. Thanks just lost in Texas.
    newaukumdon Posts: 525, Reputation: 44

Feb 7, 2007, 04:52 PM
    The following should be of some help.
    Kreem is made by "Kreem Products" (P.O. Box 399, Somis CA). Phone number is (805) 386-4470. Information on product container reads: "Kreem Fuel Tank Liner is designed for use as a preventive maintenance product in metal tanks, new and old; containing gasoline, gasohol, or diesel. Kreem Tank Liner has a unique formulation with extremely rapid set-up, that prevents leakage from hairline cracks and seam pinholes by coating the tank's inner surface with a fuel resistant elastomer. Not for plastic tanks. Kreem is NOT compatible with all fiberglass tanks. You must spot test before use."
    TheSavage Posts: 564, Reputation: 96

Feb 7, 2007, 05:05 PM
    I used this a few years back on a 8N and have had no problems.
    Valu-Bilt

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can one shut off water main valve but leave gas hot water tank on? [ 4 Answers ]

I would like to know if I go away for two days and shut my main water shutoff valve can I leave my gas hot water tank on. I saw two answers To a similar question and one answer said you can leave it on and the other Said you had to shut it off. I am confused now as to whether I can leave the gas...

1999 Honda Civic Gas Tank Metal Flap [ 1 Answers ]

My "check engine" light has been on for a couple of days now. In the manual, it says to make sure the gas cover was on tight. It wasn't - - it was on crooked so I replaced it and made it click. The manual says it should take 3-4 trips for the "check engine" light to go out. When I filled up...

Rust in gas tank [ 4 Answers ]

Hi there biker people:) I have a 1981 honda 650 that I bought last summer. I paid $300.00 to get a so called tune up and rode it only a couple of months. Trying to fire it up this year has proven impossible. It sat over the winter with gas in the tank( I know bad idea) when I dumped out the...

Low boy GAS hot water tank [ 5 Answers ]

Hi all: Can any one out there help me ? I need a new GAS lowboy hot water tank. I can't seem to locate one. It has to be 48" or less... Thanks a lot Dave

View more questions Search