Oct 29, 2014, 08:49 AM
    What do woman most desire
    What things do woman want in a good relationship
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Oct 29, 2014, 09:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by T-N-T17 View Post
    What things do woman want in a good relationship
    Depends on the woman and the relationship.

There are basics that MOST (but not all) relationships require. Honesty, looks (this is dependent on the woman but there are specifics that they'll look for), personality, sexual exclusivity, emotional exclusivity, attraction (Nebulous and can't really be defined). It depends on the relationship and the woman.

What do you look for in a woman? Don't just say a pulse, be specific. It can take a long time to find the right person.
    T-N-T17 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2014, 09:12 AM
    Thank you for your answer. But, I'm looking for a specific characteristic. Just something simple like say for example respect.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 29, 2014, 09:17 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by T-N-T17 View Post
    Thank you for your answer. But, I'm looking for a specific characteristic. Just something simple like say for example respect.
    Aren't you finding that?

Oct 29, 2014, 09:23 AM
    Yes, but I'm doing a survey and I just need this question answered plain and simple. Please I really need help.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 29, 2014, 09:29 AM
    Plain and simple? Then it's a useless survey.
    There is a saying that 'Women want the same things men want.'
    But of course it isn't that SIMPLE, is it?
    Not only a useless survey, but a stupid question, because there are as many answers as there are women on the planet.

I'm an old woman. What I wanted in a man was a 'certain something' that made my heart go pitter pat, and then when I was calmer, just be glad that man was around.

Is that plain and simple? I think so.

Oct 29, 2014, 09:32 AM
    Thank you so much! This was just a class assignment that I was trying to get finished.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 29, 2014, 09:45 AM
    ....at the last minute, I assume. And the assignment is about how to handle survey data, if you are above 12, I'll bet...
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Nov 14, 2014, 06:34 AM
    We all are!
    wop48 Posts: 29, Reputation: 2

Nov 14, 2014, 06:57 PM
    There is no such thing as a plain and simple woman. I do mean this in the best way though. Life would be really boring without their beautiful minds keeping us guys on our toes.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 14, 2014, 08:41 PM
    Some women want honesty, and faithfulness

Others prefer money and large houses,

Others want fun, party and sex

I know women of each type.

And lots that have some of each
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 14, 2014, 08:55 PM
    If you want to know what a woman desires, just ask her! They are all different!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I love my woman with all my heart but I don't have any desire for her after 7 years [ 5 Answers ]

... and it is NOT because she put on some weight - she looks great. She has good vibes, is positive, etc. We get along great too. The desire just faded away and now I feel desire for OTHER women, but not mine... but I love her truly genuinely... anyone else in this weird situation? Words of advice?

No Desire [ 2 Answers ]

Lately I have pretty much given up on just about everything. I don't put effort into school anymore. I used to be almost 4.0 student but my grades have slipped way down and I'm worried about getting kicked out of college. I don't really know what exactly is causing all this. Recently I got engaged....

Desire or need! [ 3 Answers ]

Hello! This can be a long story but I'll cut it short. I am a lesbian and I met a girl about a year ago at Gay Pride. Since that day we were spending all day together everyday and we loved every minute of it. In November I found a Personal AD she had placed on the Internet looking for a man....

View more questions Search