Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    harris sr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2012, 12:15 PM
    Comfortmaker furnace
    Hello I am working on a comfortmaker furnace it is a 80% and I am getting 3 blinking lights indicating the pressure switch will not close the inducer moter vent is clear and so is the exhaust vent I have replaced the pressure switch and it does the same thing. When I bypassed the pressure swtch to c if it would come on it did any suggestions on what the problem may be?
    PJmax Posts: 70, Reputation: 3

Nov 22, 2012, 07:19 PM
    The pressure switch has a very flexible hose connected to it that goes to the draft inducer housing. Remove the hose carefully, as it splits easily, from the inducer housing and see if that fitting is clogged. When the inducer runs there is a small amount of air pressure that comes out of that fitting to send pressure to the pressure sensing switch.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Comfortmaker gas furnace? [ 5 Answers ]

I have an n8mpn gas furnace. It will completely shut off. There is no power going to the circuit board. We had a service tech to come out and check it. He diagnosed it as being the safety switch for the door access. He made a jumper for it to bypass the safety switch. That was Friday and by...

Comfortmaker Furnace Help [ 4 Answers ]

My Comfortmaker Furance (GUG070A012N) will not always kick-in at the set temp level. The Thermostat is verified operational and good. Most times the heat will kick in, but the fan blower will not run. If I remove the panel and spin the fan manually, sometimes this will engage the fan and the...

Comfortmaker furnace [ 1 Answers ]

Our furnace has been working fine, but now all of a sudden only one of the three burners will ignite. This does not happen all the time, What could be the problem

Comfortmaker Furnace [ 2 Answers ]

I recently purchased a new Comfortmaker Furnace, the problems is it runs for approx. 4-1/2 minutes, shuts off and then comes back on in 2 minutes. I have had a couple of people check and they said that nothing is wrong with it. Any suggestions on what the problem might be?

Comfortmaker Furnace Fan blows in line fuse and will not allow furnace to work [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Comfortmaker Furnace (approximately 1998/99) and the fan will not turn on allow the furnace to heat. When I try to turn the furnace on it blows a 3 amp fuse at the blower motor. I removed the fuse and jumped it and all it will do is make a faint buzzing noise and not turn on. I can...

View more questions Search