Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    allen774 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2010, 06:02 PM
    Ask me help desk sci/fi TV
    HI. I am looking for a ten to fifteen years old. The series stared a girl. She fell into a show case. From it her arm turned in to a sword. I think the longer the series went the more armer she got. CAN YOU HELP ME?
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Jun 21, 2010, 07:05 PM

It sort of sounds like
    you're describing the
    live-action TNT series,.

WitchBlade

The Witchblade was an ancient living weapon that
    could transform itself for it's owner's needs.
    It served women who had a noble warriors nature
    It's latest owner was a young police detective. She
    crossed it's path while chasing her best friend's murderer
    through a museum exhibit of medieval weaponry.

View Opening
    WitchBlade

More Info
    WitchBlade

View
    WitchBlade
    --------------------

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for Movie Title: Sci Fiction genre. Sci Fi experts couldn't help! [ 3 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the title of a movie in the Sci Fiction genre. Unfortunately, the Sci Fi experts couldn't help me with this one, so I'm taking a chance and hoping that you might be able to help me. Could you please help me try to figure out a movie from somewhere back in the early 80's? Back...

Ask me help desk [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Coby MP300-4G player that I use to download my school lectures and I just cann't adjust the settings on it so when I listen to it to be able to hear the lectures in the numerical order. When I attach the player to the computer to check if the list is in numerical order it shows it the way...

Ask help desk [ 1 Answers ]

A small tool bar apeared at the top right of my computer screen, " smiley central" how do I remove it? It wasn't listed in my programs, or in the add/remove list? Please Advise, Thank You, Carl

Help desk [ 5 Answers ]

I need to now where I can find any kind of information on help desk such as where can I joun magazines and learn more about the help desk industry and how companies run their help desks??

The Sci Fi question to end ALL Sci Fi questions. [ 6 Answers ]

Now I have read a lot on this subject and I have my own ideas, but I'd like to throw this open to everyone here and see what you all think. Star Wars Vs Star Trek Who would win in a fight. For the sake of argument lets assume the Empire against the Federation. Yes I know there's many...

View more questions Search