Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mark Ralston Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2012, 11:52 AM
    2003 Harley Davidson Electra glide standard
    Making a high pitch squealing noise when you let off the throttle are when gearing down
    Scott 1950 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2013, 04:15 PM
    Mine did that once when the transmission fluid was real low. Turned out a rock had put a small hole at the bottom of the trans case and It had been losing fluid After fixing hole and putting fluid in the squeal went away. Good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Harley davidson [ 0 Answers ]

Hard vibration when slowing or at about 40 when not under torque greatly reduced when I pull in on clutch.

Harley davidson [ 1 Answers ]

Harley Road King with EFI. Riding along fine when the green EFI light comes on and the engine drops to a fast idle and will not respond when I attempt to give it gas. I come to a stop , shut it off, wait a few minutes and restart it. Revs up, works fine until the next time it happens again. ...

About harley davidson [ 0 Answers ]

Will wheels off a 2005 Fat Boy fit a 2012 Heritage Softail.

Ask harley davidson? [ 0 Answers ]

Will the exhaust header from a 98 flt fit my 90 fltcu Thanks for the help

Harley Davidson [ 3 Answers ]

The inventor of the Harley-Davidson motorcycle, Arthur Davidson, died and went to heaven. At the gates, St. Peter told Arthur. 'Since you've been such a good man and your motorcycles have changed the world, your reward is, you can hang out with anyone you want to in heaven.' Arthur...

View more questions Search