Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lykehwoa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2006, 06:40 PM
    What is the name of the new lind dancing song?
    The song is a new version of the electric slide. The chorus goes... now right foot stomp... now left foot stomp... now hold it... and hold it...
    vallerina Posts: 25, Reputation: 2

Dec 26, 2006, 01:55 PM
    Is it the Cha-Cha Slide?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Led Zeppelin Song Question - Swan Song [ 6 Answers ]

I'm hoping you can help me. I've been asked by my boss to get a copy of a song called "Swan Song" by Led Zeppelin. He's giving it as a gift to someone that sings the song a lot. Now, I'm a Zeppelin fan and I've explained to my boss that the only thing titled Swan Song that Zeppelin had a hand...

Dancing - good exercise? [ 8 Answers ]

I'm just wondering if dancing to music is as good of an exercise as aerobics or other exercise videos. I like to get some exercise every day, but those videos are really boring, and I love dancing. :)

Children's movie from 80s or 90s.. Dancing baby dolls.. apple tree [ 6 Answers ]

There is a movie I used to love as a kid and I have no idea what it's called. There is a girl who enters a world through her mirror where there are little babies singing and dancing on a bridge. She does something and falls into a hole where there is a witch and some monsters and a big apple tree...

Smoking and dancing [ 14 Answers ]

This is sort of a similar question to the one I asked about wine and spirits. I know that there are some churches that prohibit smoking and dancing (not necessarily both at the same time lol). So my question is, as before, where do these beliefs come from? Dancing is mentioned lots of times in the...

VH1 kitty cat players song. What is song? [ 0 Answers ]

On VH1 you see little collage kitties lip syncing a popular song during commercials. There was a song they were doing where one of the cats had a space helmet on and was playing the keyboard. Another cat had a weird halmet on and the part hey were singing went. "Sounds good, looks good, feels...

View more questions Search