Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jazmin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2007, 06:34 PM
    Demand and supply
    What effect will a rise in the price of a product have on its demand and its supply?
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

May 14, 2007, 06:59 PM
    I have an idea but I would like to know what do you think first?
    Sharpe Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2007, 04:28 PM
    If the price is risen then the demand will go down because people don't want to spend more money. Its supply will go up because the producers are more willing to make expensive stuff

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Perfect Competition Demand and Supply [ 2 Answers ]

I have an assignment due and I was just hoping that maybe someboyd could confirm with me my answers.. . The question is: Demand in a perfectly cometitive market is P=100Q. Supply in that market is P=10+Q. What is the market equilibrium and quantity? Given the price and quantity, what is the...

Specs for a demand meter [ 12 Answers ]

Hi, Do you know where can I find the specs for the --- Two-stator watt hour-thermal kv demand meter 60hz type D4A-5K.. This unit is installed at my building and I feel it is not working properly.. I would like to read up on how it works so I know if indeed is is working correctly... Thanks...

Accounting Demand [ 1 Answers ]

Will modern accounting software decrease job demand for accountants?:(

Tankless water demand... [ 3 Answers ]

At this time I have a Bock oil fired water tank in our home, for about eight to nine years. We also have a deep well and our own septic, what I'm getting to is water pressure, deep well pump on at about 45psi and off at around 64psi. With the low pressure at 45, would that be too low for a tankless...

View more questions Search