Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    biancax3 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2011, 05:55 AM
    10 days late for my period, cramping, moody, sore nipples. Is it possible I'm pregnant?
    Hi everyone, on may 13 I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend and I was ovulating on may 17. I was supposed to get my period on may 31 and today is June 10. I'm about 10-11 days late and my nipples hurt, I'm moody a lot, I been peeing a lot and get very tired, cramping in my lower abdomen mostly. I need help please I just want to know if I could be pregnant so I can get a hpt.

HELP!
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 10, 2011, 07:51 AM

Any time you have sex, protected or unprotected, you run the risk of pregnancy.

Yes, you could be pregnant.

Ask your Pharmacist which HPT he/she recommends under the circumstances (10 days late).

Jun 10, 2011, 07:54 AM
    Thank you I really appreciate your help!
    Uber Member

Jun 10, 2011, 07:58 AM

Please come back and let us know how the test comes out.

(A Pharmacist who knows his/her product line can give you the best test for your money right now. That's why I suggested asking a Pharmacist.)

Jun 22, 2011, 05:09 PM
    So I am now 23 days late and I took 3 pregnancy tests and all 3 are positive
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 22, 2011, 11:07 PM

Congratulations!

Jun 23, 2011, 01:03 AM
    Thanks!
    Uber Member

Jun 23, 2011, 06:44 AM

Wow - good news for you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cramping, brown period spotting, sore nipples,. why? Please help [ 1 Answers ]

2 weeks ago I had my period.. it was very light like spotting for a couple days.. & it was all brown blood no red.. idk why or whatit could be.. I've since had cramping feels like menstrual cramps but there not.. now my breast mainly my nipples have been extremely sore & sensitive even to the...

My period is 10 days late, cramping, sore breasts, Am I pregnant? [ 11 Answers ]

I'm 22 years old, engaged and LATE! It's been 10 days since I should have started. I've been having cramps like I'm going to start and nothing. My breasts are sore as well, like they usually are before my period. When I use the bathroom I have clear watery discharge... It feels like my period...

View more questions Search