Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    malkilani Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2008, 06:54 PM
    Looking for Song name or singer
    I heard this song on the radio today, it's a woman singing it, she had almost an erika badu sound to her voice.

I think some of the lyrics are :
    I'm going to hold on to all of my dreams, got to stay faithful to what I believe, I can only be me.

I did try to Google the artist by it kept coming back with a Stevie Wonder song which it is not.

Please advise if you know who else could sing this song!

Thanks for your help
    Couchcarrot Posts: 590, Reputation: 41

Dec 8, 2008, 08:26 PM
    Check this one out:

Vivian Green - Superwoman LYRICS

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Like to know name of song I don't know singer or song name [ 3 Answers ]

It is a early eighties song called farmers rap It has this in it Digging tators picking mators cutting tobacco and corn shucking everybody get down evrybody get down to the farmers rap Also has Well I on his tomatoes and I pissed on his potatoes

Oldish song. Singer and song? [ 7 Answers ]

I don't know much of the lyrics, but the chorus, I believe goes;; and it's allllllllllllllllll right. dun dund udnfiuandfadf. and it's alllllllllllll right. ] and it's alllllllllll right. he might also say, well baby it's alllllll right. or something.

Looking for the name and singer of this song [ 1 Answers ]

~ I heard it once on a station in Texas or Louisiana, not sure if it was a real song or a spoof, but it was great. It went like this... "Drink a few and Barbeque, (somthin somthin somthin) and some chicken too." I tried to find it on the net using these lyrics to no avail... any clue? :confused:

Singer of a song [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking the male singer's name who sings "look into your father's eyes?"

Can't think of the singer or name of song. [ 3 Answers ]

I can't think of the name of the song or the singer... I goes like... "So Long, So Far Away..." And the music video it takes place at the beach... And another part goes like... "One Day WHen My Life is passing by.. I look around and wonder why you were always there for me...." ...

View more questions Search