Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kristynn Posts: 502, Reputation: 66

Jul 6, 2007, 11:20 AM
    Humm... Be happy with what you have! This is my motto :p
    Romeo_Bravo Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2007, 02:31 PM
    No. I find it more important they are natural and in proportion to the rest of the body.

Although I'am more attracted to great legs.
    shy_girl Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

Jul 8, 2007, 11:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mogoverthemoon
    Hay, i've always wondered if us guys are majoritively more turned on by large tits or small ones as a matter of personal opinion.
    As far as i am concerned though i would perfer small ones, less to handle and i think they look far better when they are smaller and petite.

And for you girls, do you think about it that much, like if you were out with your husband or bf, would you hold his hand tighter if a woman with huge breast walked by?
    Hi I'm thirteen and I'm really embaressed about the size of my breasts... two lads in my class that I both fancy are allways calling me fried aggs and saying I have small tits! Its horibble... im a 31 A and every time a class mate talks about there cup size there allways saying how there B's and C's and its upsetting. So don't talk about it with a girl face to face because it's a sensative subject to some of us.
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2007, 08:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by shy_girl
    Hi im thirteen and im realy embaressed about the size of my breasts... two lads in my class that i both fancy are allways calling me fried aggs and saying i have small tits! Its horibble...im a 31 A and everytime a class m8 talks about there cup size there allways saying how there B's and C's and its upsetting. So dont talk about it with a girl face to face 'cuz its a sensative subject to some of us.

I think that at 13 you have nothing to worry about when it comes to the size of your breasts! If thelads hassle you further, may I suggest that you start discussing the size of their penises! 13 year old boys have a lot more to worry about with sizing issues than 13 year-old girls! Best wishes to you dear.

Cheers
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 9, 2007, 08:24 AM
    Some people are late bloomers. Consider yourself lucky... most early bloomers are like the first blooms on the rosebush... wilting before the other flowers even start to open.

Frustrating now but better to have the late beauty that lasts than be the early one that peaks and starts the downhill slide before you even get to college.
    stonewilder Posts: 420, Reputation: 99

Jul 14, 2007, 07:10 PM
    If I were a man I think I would be more attracted to a C cup than any other size. I'm a D cup, if she's bigger than me God bless her when she's trying to find a button down shirt that doesn't pop open!
    Ash123 Posts: 1,793, Reputation: 305
    Ultra Member

Jul 14, 2007, 07:45 PM
    If they're all for me - It's all good...

Still, I will say, when something truly spectacular spills out of a bra
    (can be shape if a B+ or size C-DD... or if lucky BOTH) it is quite exciting.

For what it's worth: I go for a woman physically in the following order:

1) FACE
    2) Derrière
    3) Skin
    4) Breasts
    5) Eyes...

Emotionally:

1) likes sense of humor
    2) is loyal
    3) independent
    4) leader
    5) adventurous

My last GF had it all... she also broke up every time she got hit with clinical depression... god has one crazy sense of humor. He will never give one woman everything - so, learn to compromise and put integrity, respect and intelligence near the top. Really.
    njett566 Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2007, 05:27 PM
    Hay, i've always wondered if us guys are majoritively more turned on by large tits or small ones as a matter of personal opinion.
    As far as i am concerned though i would perfer small ones, less to handle and i think they look far better when they are smaller and petite.

And for you girls, do you think about it that much, like if you were out with your husband or bf, would you hold his hand tighter if a woman with huge breast walked by?
    OK I'm 16 and in a ddd cup can you say miserable I can never seem to find a guy who likes big boobs do they even exist?? lol
    Ultra Member

Jul 15, 2007, 06:03 PM
    Guys do like big breasts... but it's not a blanket statement.
    Depends on how they are presented and the size of the girl, the shape,
    The proportion, her personality... not to objectify too much, but there
    Are other factors sometimes... sure it will work out as you grow up.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 16, 2007, 05:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by njett566
    ok im 16 and in a ddd cup can you say miserable i can never seem to find a guy who likes big boobs do they even exist???lol
    OH trust me most guys can't take their eyes off them. The bigger problem is getting them to see you and not just your breasts.
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Jul 16, 2007, 05:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy
    OH trust me most guys can't take their eyes off of them. The bigger problem is getting them to see you and not just your breasts.
    Well they kind of get in the way... :D
    dolly08 Posts: 51, Reputation: 0

Jul 16, 2007, 07:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by njett566
    ok im 16 and in a ddd cup can you say miserable i can never seem to find a guy who likes big boobs do they even exist???lol

Girl don't let it get to you one of these days you will find someone who loves your big boobs but its hard for me to say I'm 17 and I'm a 36D and that's big enough for me that's means no suckin on those tatas (lol) but girl get over it live life to the fullest:)
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2007, 04:51 PM
    I wouldn't stare at a woman's breasts if they didn't stare at me.
    peanut6966 Posts: 43, Reputation: 7

Jul 17, 2007, 04:20 AM
    I can say I miss my big boobs :( I use to be a 36D but after 3 kids I am barely a B :( I liked my big boobs but I don't like the look of big fake ones though (lol)
    Ultra Member

Jul 17, 2007, 08:10 AM
    "The Rise and Fall"

My SO was a 36D on a petite frame... defied gravity!
    Then 3 kids (one set twins) later it's all about the support bra.
    In fact a couple extra pounds does her good to keep them up nicely.

Long and short of it: the body changes. Always find a way to be proud and maximize what you have... and nobody gets it all - despite what we may think.
    lostinatrance Posts: 50, Reputation: 3

Jul 17, 2007, 04:04 PM
    Haha I must agree with Tessy. I'm a cup size B and I'm perfectly fine with them, but I do wish my stomach was flatter, LOL. If I get intimidated at all by another woman when I'm around my boyfriend, it's usually only because it's this girl he knows and had a past with, other than that, I don't think of it much.
    Canada_Sweety Posts: 597, Reputation: 49
    -

Jul 17, 2007, 04:10 PM
    And for you girls, do you think about it that much, like if you were out with your husband or boyfriend, would you hold his hand tighter if a woman with huge breast walked by?
    As far as I am concerned I have nothing toworry about when a woman with large breatst walks on by. This is mostly because I am a DDD but I barely care for looks. If she has like a cup size chest but a pretty face and a slim figure, then I might get a bit worried, but boobs mean nothing. I've even asked a few of my guy friends about it and some of them have stated that they don't like big breasts because they're pretty much just "bags of fat". So don't get discouraged ladies, everything depends on the guy/dirtbag:):p
    candream Posts: 3, Reputation: 3

Jul 18, 2007, 01:06 PM
    I love my 36 Ds! They are large enough to get a 2nd and 3rd glance, and small enough not to end up in an Internet Chain mail. They don't give me back problems; however, my pocketbook does if it's on my shoulder more than 10 minutes. From my point of view, men lust after women in all shapes and sizes.
    iAMfromHuntersBar Posts: 943, Reputation: 146

Jul 18, 2007, 01:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by candream
    ... small enough not to end up in an Internet Chain mail.
    That actually made me laugh out loud! Ha ha! Quality! :D
    tinkerbell120 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2007, 01:43 PM

Well to some guys it matters but there just jerks. God has made everyone the way they are. To god you are perfect in every way.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to reduce breast size? [ 13 Answers ]

Hi everyone!! I feel my breasts are a little huge for my age and they are going to increase after I have kids(as I have usually seen with ladies). Even when I go shopping, all dresses and shirts are tight from bust area when they fit nicely elsewhere! I don't want to go for any pills or...

Where did matter come from? [ 24 Answers ]

I have a general question to ask. I'm a big fan of the big bang theory, the general theory that everything in the universe today was in one hot and dense state, there was an explosion and subsequently matter spread out and the universe is expanding today but I was wondering where the matter came...

Does Size Matter? [ 44 Answers ]

OK, this is an age old question for the ladies... Does the size of the male organ matter? What in your opinion is the optimum size?

Does it matter? [ 3 Answers ]

I would like to know if I can wear yellow and white gold at the same time, because I got married recently and my husband brought me a gold ring. I don't know what to do because my husband said I should wear my ring even if I am wearing a yellow necklace.

Compatibilities between awg wiring, breaker amp size, outlet amp size [ 4 Answers ]

Hi. Is there a resource out there, prefereably on the web, that outlines the compatibilities between awg wiring, the breaker amp size, outlet amp size, how many recepticles/outlets can be on x amp outlet, etc? For example, it would be nice to see something that shows: you can use a 20 amp...

View more questions Search