Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nicespringgirl Posts: 1,237, Reputation: 187
    Ultra Member

Jul 7, 2007, 07:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by huno
    Thanks, kristynn. :) ;)

See, cjnvgq, kristynn likes me; why can't you? I swear I'm a nice guy.

I'm like sushi: I'm an acquired taste and, when you first look at me, I don't look very appetizing. But once you try me I'm tasty, smooth, and I go down easy with a nice glass of Sapporo. Plus I'm full of protein. And made by Mexicans in the USA. :D
    U are like Sushi? It's a shame! Are you ruining my country? I think you are a jerk from the beg to the end!:D
    kristynn Posts: 502, Reputation: 66

Jul 7, 2007, 07:59 AM
    That's voyeurism, too, sweetie. ;)
    A little bit, yes. Just a little bit... :)
    huno Posts: 336, Reputation: 75

Jul 7, 2007, 08:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by nicespringgirl
    U are like Sushi?? It's a shame! R u ruining my country?? I think you are a jerk from the beg to the end!:D
    Hey, until Japanese restaurants can bring in Suzuki, Kojima, and Miyamoto from Japan, you'll have to do with Sanchez, Castillo and Salcido from Mexico. :D

(Bonus points for anyone who knows what the names in each set have in common).

I'm not a jerk. I think you're just siding with your sister, cjnvgq. :D

But in case you really do think I'm a jerk... it takes a strong woman to understand a strong man, dear. What are you? ;)
    Ultra Member

Jul 7, 2007, 09:38 AM
    Hey, until Japanese restaurants can bring in Suzuki, Kojima, and Miyamoto from Japan, you'll have to do with Sanchez, Castillo and Salcido from Mexico. :D

(Bonus points for anyone who knows what the names in each set have in common).

I'm not a jerk. I think you're just siding with your sister, cjnvgq. :D

But in case you really do think I'm a jerk... it takes a strong woman to understand a strong man, dear. What are you? ;)
    You are not a strong man, I might be the strong woman.;) I problly make more money than you do by working in Jap restaurant. Do u work in a restaurant? :D

Jul 7, 2007, 10:15 AM
    I don't work in a restaurant... though believe it or not, a lot of servers can make more money than most college graduates if they work in rich areas (I've heard San Francisco waiters, for instance, can make 50K+; they even require college degrees now! Which is good, because I don't know what else kids with degrees in philosophy or global studies could do... ).

I think I now know why you can't find a date, springgirl--you don't know a good man when you meet one. ;)
    phillysteakandcheese Posts: 973, Reputation: 356

Jul 7, 2007, 10:19 AM
    Was it Paris Hilton that said:

"Every woman should have four pets. A jaguar in the garage. A mink in the closet. A tiger in bed. And, a jackass to pay for everything."
    Dennis777 Posts: 478, Reputation: 124

Jul 7, 2007, 12:00 PM
    Sounds more and more like a soap opera hehehe

Lets just hope the readers know everyone is just playing and not being hurtful (WE are all just playing right!! )

Philly I Love that quote about the pets...

Have Fun
    Dennis777
    stonewilder Posts: 420, Reputation: 99

Jul 7, 2007, 12:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by serena6878
    Girls shouldn't break up with guys because there are lots of uses that could benefit girls.
    When tired, a man is a pillow to sleep;
    when sad, a man is a handkerchief;
    when lonely, a man is an animal stuff to hug;
    when it rains, a man is an umbrella.
    But why are we so stupid to say goodbye to a man loving us?

A hard pillow that makes funny sounds from both ends... no thank you.
    He's probably why I'm crying to start with... no thank you.
    Why would I be lonely with him unless he's not giving me some attention?. no thank you.
    I like walking in the rain with out a umbrella... no thank you.

I have a pillow, Kleenex, a stuffed animal,and an umbrella and they are much easer to dispose of if I'm not happy with them.
    Ultra Member

Jul 7, 2007, 03:45 PM
    I don't work in a restaurant... though believe it or not, a lot of servers can make more money than most college graduates if they work in rich areas (I've heard San Francisco waiters, for instance, can make 50K+; they even require college degrees now! Which is good, because I don't know what else kids with degrees in philosophy or global studies could do...).

I think I now know why you can't find a date, springgirl--you don't know a good man when you meet one. ;)
    Of course, I know, I used to work in Sushi place too.;) I don't know about philosophy majors,LOL. I won't date one with majors like that. What is your major then? How do I know if you are a good man or not? :rolleyes: Btw, girls can be picky if they got the looks, can they? :p ( ignore our intelligence and achievement which guys don't care!! :mad: )
    cal823 Posts: 867, Reputation: 116

Jul 7, 2007, 03:55 PM
    HEY! Give us guys some credit!
    You forgot
    When bored, men are great to be manipulated and confused
    When lazy, men are great to be manipulated into doing things for you
    When lazy, men are automatic door openers and bag trolleys

Jul 7, 2007, 03:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by nicespringgirl
    Of course, I know, I used to work in Sushi place too.;) I don't know about philosophy majors,LOL. I won't date one with majors like that. What is your major then? How do i know if u r a good man or not? :rolleyes: Btw, girls can be picky if they got the looks, can they? :p ( ignore our intelligence and achievement which guys don't care!!!:mad: )
    My major was Computer Science, just got my MS last month. :)

How do you know if I'm a good man or not? Hm... well sorry, I can't prove that to you. You'll just have to find out for yourself. ;)

And YES, girls with good looks should be picky--VERY picky. Most beautiful girls go for the first idiot they see: usually it's some redneck or a gang member or some moron. They should be dating geniuses so they can have intelligent, supermodel children.

Honestly, achievement doesn't mean much to me. Girls should be reasonably intelligent, though... I don't want a girl I have to babysit.
    serena6878 Posts: 94, Reputation: 10

Jul 7, 2007, 04:07 PM

How do you know if I'm a good man or not? Hm... well sorry, I can't prove that to you. You'll just have to find out for yourself. ;)

And YES, girls with good looks should be picky--VERY picky. Most beautiful girls go for the first idiot they see: usually it's some redneck or a gang member or some moron. They should be dating geniuses so they can have intelligent, supermodel children.

Honestly, achievement doesn't mean much to me. Girls should be reasonably intelligent, though... I don't want a girl I have to babysit.

I think you two need to write a new topic like "huno and his girl enemies" and discuss there. Don't forget my topic is "Uses of Men" here!
    Ultra Member

Jul 7, 2007, 04:17 PM

I am glad you realize that ;) ,but where are the super geniuses?:confused: I mean even successful man/puer geniuses like secretary type girl, :p which I AM NOT! Dang! :mad: where did you get your MS by the way? :rolleyes:
    jordyx2 Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2007, 04:37 PM
    [becasue he could be phsically abbusive or verbally abusive... thats why don't use guys unless they are s
    kristynn Posts: 502, Reputation: 66

Jul 7, 2007, 04:54 PM
    How do you know if I'm a good man or not? Hm... well sorry, I can't prove that to you.
    Huno is nice! No doubt! ;).. and brilliant, too :p

Most beautiful girls go for the first idiot they see: usually it's some redneck or a gang member or some moron.
    Oh really? I kind of disagree with you this time.

Quite reasonable, I guess. :)

Jul 7, 2007, 05:04 PM
    I say follow your feelings... you can't just "Decide" that your going to go out with someone, you got to have feelings for them. But some judgement is necessary to avoid people who will hurt you badly or who aren't right for you.
    Rockabilly1955mama Posts: 662, Reputation: 85

Jul 7, 2007, 05:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by cal823
    i say follow your feelings...you can't just "Decide" that your gunna go out with someone, you gotta have feelings for them. but some judgement is neccessary to avoid people who will hurt you badly or who arent right for you.
    Very true and great post.

Jul 7, 2007, 06:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by serena6878
    I think you two need to write a new topic like "huno and his girl enemies" and discuss there. Don't forget my topic is "Uses of Men" here!!
    Don't you get it? This IS another "use for men:"

When mad, a man is a punching bag to punch. :D

Jul 7, 2007, 06:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kristynn
    Huno is nice! No doubt!! ;) ..and brilliant, too :p
    Thank you. :)

Quote Originally Posted by kristynn
    Oh really? I kind of disagree with you this time.
    Well... I'm generalizing, I know. You and I both know who doesn't fit that description. :D But most girls I meet love guys with rap sheets.

Where are the girls who like successful men?

Jul 7, 2007, 06:12 PM
    This is so sad...
    So many people on this sight say "girls like bad guys" or "guys only want sex"
    The people I know, these things are only true for a very small proportiion.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

For men... [ 49 Answers ]

Do married men have wet dreams? Wet dreams of another femal other than their wife? If so, why? (maybe it's a silly question but I'm curious ;) )

2 men [ 6 Answers ]

OK here I go I've been with this guy for 2 1/2 yrs and I love him but we always fight he never wants to do anything with me his life is working and then when he gets off he works on otherpeoples rigs and about 2 months ago I met a guy he's really nice he's loves to be with me his family loves me...

He wants to see me with other men. [ 11 Answers ]

:eek: In addition to being abusive, my husband has expressed fantasies of wanting to see me with other men. He has even asked me if he could bring someone home from work to join us, or he wanted to know if I knew somebody... Of course, I said NO... He seems really turned on by this whole idea......

MEN! What does this mean? [ 5 Answers ]

What does it mean when a guy says this to there woman.. "Our sexual relationship is bad" I say it's just his way to cop out and have an excuse to cheat, my friend says it's a way to open up. I want to ask the men what it really means!

What do men really want? No one under 18 please. [ 24 Answers ]

Okay help me understand something, please. I have come to realize that one way to get what you want from a man is to withhold sex until he agrees of course I have been told I was wrong by people who just don't want their girlfriends to find out about this new trick. Okay but what are other ways I...

View more questions Search