Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    huno Posts: 336, Reputation: 75

Jul 3, 2007, 07:48 AM
    Oh, gotcha... hehehe...

So check your PMs, girl. :)
    ramblinguy Posts: 86, Reputation: 9

Jul 3, 2007, 07:23 PM
    He's checking you out. If you are interested walk up to him and say, " Are you always this shy? You've been checking me out for a half an hour. Why haven't you bought me a drink?" Sports analogy----the ball is in his court. His response will tell you a lot.

To answer your second part, initially I think women are the most beautiful art we guys have been given. Am I thinking "naughty" thoughts? Mostly not. Am I going to hit on you? Maybe, but probably not. If I don't , should you hit on me. Please! Guys are shy too.
    JonLR92 Posts: 81, Reputation: -2

Jul 4, 2007, 08:07 PM
    We a guy stares at a girl its because he has feelings for her, and he's probably to shy to make a move. This is exactly how I am, sometimes
    woh337 Posts: 149, Reputation: 6

Jul 6, 2007, 07:55 AM
    I am glad to hear those answers, seems like we girls do need ot make a move sometimes!
    nicespringgirl Posts: 1,237, Reputation: 187
    Ultra Member

Jul 6, 2007, 02:18 PM
    Depends... I think guys are intimidated by me, and there is no way to save them! If they are shy, then they are shy. No matter how many moves U make, they stay the same!!
    woh337 Posts: 149, Reputation: 6

Jul 6, 2007, 02:22 PM
    It sounds right too... what should I do then?
    Btw, you are so beauitful!;)
    kristynn Posts: 502, Reputation: 66

Jul 7, 2007, 07:24 AM
    A question for guys:

Why do you stare at some other girl when for instance, you're walking hand in hand with your girlfriend, or you're sitting next to her?

I'm not Miss Universe or anything similar :p, but this happens to me so often and I'm sure it happens to other girls, too. I personnally can't believe these guys! :eek: I'm aware this is not cheating and it's not as bad as cheating, but still, it's BAD.

Thank you all :)... for answering... soon.

Jul 7, 2007, 07:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kristynn
    A question for guys:

Why do you stare at some other girl when for instance, you're walking hand in hand with your girlfriend, or you're sitting next to her?
    Hahaha... yeah I've been caught doing this... and I AM committed to just one girl, but I can't help myself. I like to look. Observe. I'm voyeuristic. :cool:

It's like when you buy a nice sweater. It's good, yeah, didn't cost you much--you probably got it on sale--but it's comfortable.

But then you see another girl with a different sweater. There's nothing particularly better about it, but it's different enough that you wish you'd have gotten that one... kind of a "grass is always greener on the other side" situation.

I don't think all men are like this, but I can tell you that I am. :o

Jul 7, 2007, 07:41 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by huno
    Hahaha... yeah I've been caught doing this... and I AM committed to just one girl, but I can't help myself. I like to look. Observe. I'm voyeuristic. :cool:

It's like when you buy a nice sweater. It's good, yeah, didn't cost you much--you probably got it on sale--but it's comfortable.

But then you see another girl with a different sweater. There's nothing particularly better about it, but it's different enough that you wish you'd have gotten that one... kind of a "grass is always greener on the other side" situation.

I don't think all men are like this, but I can tell you that I am. :o
    I have no respect for you, now! :p

But then, you must be like 99% of men :rolleyes:

Jul 7, 2007, 07:44 AM
    I have no respect for you, now! :p
    You wanted honesty? I gave you honesty. It's pure, raw huno. :cool:

BTW is it considered cyber-stalking if I answer every question you answer? :D

Jul 7, 2007, 07:50 AM
    You wanted honesty? I gave you honesty. It's pure, raw huno. :cool:
    Sure, always... :)

BTW is it considered cyber-stalking if I answer every question you answer? :D
    Yes! :D

Jul 7, 2007, 07:52 AM
    Yes!! :D
    Ah, well then--I bid you good day.

But huno--
    I said good day!
    mwangangs Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2007, 08:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by woh337
    I have had this question for such a long time and I don't want to be silly but I do what to know it badly.

Dear eveyone here, When guys stare/look at you without saying ANYTHING...

what would you think and what would you react?

Honest answers encouraged!;)

OF COURSE, I AM A LADY!!!

And also guys what do you think when u stare at a lady;)
    Well lets its natural. Weather ugly or beautiful a man has to look. Its in the blood. Also your dressing will play a big role you know. When you wear skimpy you gon freeze my eyes on u.

Jul 7, 2007, 08:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mwangangs
    Well lets its natural. Weather ugly or beautiful a man has to look. Its in the blood. Also ur dressing will play a big role u knw. When u wear skimpy u gon freeze my eyes on u.
    Okay! What about this: Why do you stare at some other girl when for instance, you're walking hand in hand with your girlfriend, or you're sitting next to her? :)
    mwangangs Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2007, 09:15 AM
    :D Like I said u cnt control:D

Jul 7, 2007, 09:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mwangangs
    :D Like i said u cnt control:D
    I think you can if you really want to. :D
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 7, 2007, 10:17 AM
    I think you can if you really want to. :D
    You can if you have too.
    My wife gets a lot of looks(stares, and she s 51 going on 30) Look but better not touch. Having said that I go girl watching all the time. That's what 92 degrees in the shade is for.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

For the GUYS! This sums up most guys problems here. Another great e-mail from DD [ 21 Answers ]

This is an e-mail from David Deangelo. He is 1000% correct here. Guys - LEARN from this. It's long BUT almost EVERY guy here does this... ***QUESTION*** Hi Dave, I recently bought your ebook because I have met a Girl that I am really into and I must make it work With her. You are...

A guy, well 2 guys, well, maybe like 20 guys. [ 4 Answers ]

Um, well, I like a guy. He says I'm pretty which is really sweet. And I like him a lot. I am willing to do anything for him. I like a lot of other guys but I don't know them well. And I know the are just crushes. So I know the first guy, I'll call him bob. Well, I know I should be with bob. He...

Guys [ 5 Answers ]

When a guy feel really bad about hurting a girl because he did soemthing that really got her upset (hooking up with another girl) Even though he OK with his actions, Will he ever call/ email to try and make it better even If the girl told him, right now he can't say anything to make that girl feel...

Hi Guys [ 4 Answers ]

I am in a marriage at the moment that is'nt going anywhere. At the moment we are together, but when we are together it is as if I don't exist, I come home from work on a long shift and he is on his lap top. He cooks the dinner though and leaves it in the microwave for me, but that's it. I get in...

This is for the guys! I need help! [ 2 Answers ]

What am I supposed to do when I guy wants me to make a first move? Especially if its his first time kissing and I'm kind of experienced... and I don't know how he wants it... how do you like it? :confused:

View more questions Search