Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mogoverthemoon Posts: 60, Reputation: 6

Jun 13, 2007, 11:20 AM
    Breast size: Does it matter to you
    Hay, I've always wondered if us guys are majoritively more turned on by large tits or small ones as a matter of opinion.
    As far as I am concerned though I would perfer small ones, less to handle and I think they look far better when they are smaller and petite.

And for you girls, do you think about it that much, like if you were out with your husband or boyfriend, would you hold his hand tighter if a woman with huge breast walked by?
    UnwantedHero Posts: 99, Reputation: 8

Jun 13, 2007, 11:29 AM
    As having gfs with a cups and e/f cups I atm am enjoying my currant gfs e cups more then exs a/bs but that's just me.I like the cushion feel and something to play with hands and eyes.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jun 13, 2007, 11:52 AM
    It does not matter too me, as long as it is natural.

Joe
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 13, 2007, 12:08 PM
    OH, big nice ones catch my eye... but honestly before I married I have had them all, AAA through DD. For me shape and firmness is #1, Nipple and areola size #2... actual breast size is #3. I do dislike large breasts with tiny, inverted or almost non-existent nipples. Playing with those is like playing with balloons.

I actually married a woman with full A cup... with outstanding #1 and #2 attributes (by my tastes) so #3 really isn't that important to me. I have no issues even though she pines for having C or D cups.
    templelane Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 227
    Ultra Member

Jun 13, 2007, 12:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mogoverthemoon
    And for you girls, do you think about it that much, like if you were out with your husband or bf, would you hold his hand tighter if a woman with huge breast walked by?
    No if they are particularly nice I'll point them out! Sometimes it's good to share. Even as a woman with modest breasts I have never felt threatened by another ladies funbags (sorry felt like saying it). Glad I don't have really large breast myself though as I know some friends who have no end of trouble- back pain etc. Beauty is definitely in the eye of the beholder, one man's heaven is another's hell. OK I'm going to stop typing now before I come up with anymore clichés.:D
    catsandkittensandmittens Posts: 31, Reputation: 5

Jun 13, 2007, 12:35 PM
    No, I am secure in his love for me.
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Jun 13, 2007, 12:44 PM
    I have never felt intimidated by a woman with larger breasts. I actually feel sorry for her, must really suck to carry those babies around. My husband says he prefers the smaller breasts, but he sure does seem to like pregnancy boobs better.. lol.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 13, 2007, 01:08 PM
    They don't matter one way or another to my hubby. See, I had a bilateral mastectomy with reconstruction. He doesn't care, he is a booty man. LOL
    Ultra Member

Jun 13, 2007, 01:21 PM
    ROFL!! Mine too, J, mine too! LOL...
    Tessy777 Posts: 191, Reputation: 37
    -

Jun 13, 2007, 01:42 PM
    Personally I am a B cup and that is more than enough for me. I don't think really big breasts are all that and I'm not threatened by them in the least. I'd kill for a flat tummy though Funny what women worry about.
    Rockabilly1955mama Posts: 662, Reputation: 85

Jun 13, 2007, 02:04 PM
    I'm perfectly fine with mine. I would only be concerned if we were holding hands and his eyes were directed at her ta-tas.

But I would never change my breast size for a man.
    gaia213 Posts: 29, Reputation: 2

Jun 14, 2007, 06:13 AM
    Well most men like me don't like small briests they don't have to be HUGE just rather medium
    Uber Member

Jun 14, 2007, 07:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by gaia213
    Well most men like me dont like small briests they dont have to be HUGE just rather medium
    I think it's a matter or body size and type as well (basically proportion) My wife is a slim petite woman in great physical shape... now the bigger the woman the bigger the breast have to be to look right (up to a point that is). In my opinion
    iAMfromHuntersBar Posts: 943, Reputation: 146

Jun 14, 2007, 07:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Someone, somewhere
    "Anything more than a handfull is a waste!"
    I love boobs! Any size, any shape! They mammorize... sorry... mesmorize me! Lol!
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jun 14, 2007, 07:52 AM
    I'm a natural DD, and I'd give anythign to be a petite B cup. My husband, however, would probably leave me if I did! He LOVES the way my breasts are now!

As far as worrying about him looking at other women---I'd be more concerned if he DIDN'T look at women. Lookin' ain't touchin'.
    Ultra Member

Jun 14, 2007, 08:19 AM
    Exactly, if my husband ever stopped looking around, I would think he was cheating on me... I always know when he has too much to handle... LOL...
    Lotz_of_Questions Posts: 179, Reputation: 17

Jun 14, 2007, 08:59 AM
    I love my breast... so does my hubby. I think size shouldn't matter, as long as they look nice, I mean firm. My hubby does look at woman with large breast, but most of the time he gets grossed out cause they are bouncing all over the place and or have strech marks everywhere. I don't hold his hand tighter cause he can look but as long as he don't touch. :)
    Uber Member

Jun 14, 2007, 09:18 AM
    Heck my wife points the big ones out to me if I don't see them first, and trust me she can spot them more quick than I can. :D

She knows looking ain't touching...
    oDarlinDestroyMe Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2007, 09:59 PM
    Personally, I'm a D cup. I wish I was a C.
    I personally don't like girls with circus boobs or walking chalkboards.
    I guess my boobs can be a turn on to guys, but they bother me.
    TrueFaith Posts: 1,202, Reputation: 313
    Ultra Member

Jun 16, 2007, 12:45 AM
    I don't mind.. I'm a leg man myself :D
    Yummy!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to reduce breast size? [ 13 Answers ]

Hi everyone!! I feel my breasts are a little huge for my age and they are going to increase after I have kids(as I have usually seen with ladies). Even when I go shopping, all dresses and shirts are tight from bust area when they fit nicely elsewhere! I don't want to go for any pills or...

Where did matter come from? [ 24 Answers ]

I have a general question to ask. I'm a big fan of the big bang theory, the general theory that everything in the universe today was in one hot and dense state, there was an explosion and subsequently matter spread out and the universe is expanding today but I was wondering where the matter came...

Does Size Matter? [ 44 Answers ]

OK, this is an age old question for the ladies... Does the size of the male organ matter? What in your opinion is the optimum size?

Does it matter? [ 3 Answers ]

I would like to know if I can wear yellow and white gold at the same time, because I got married recently and my husband brought me a gold ring. I don't know what to do because my husband said I should wear my ring even if I am wearing a yellow necklace.

Compatibilities between awg wiring, breaker amp size, outlet amp size [ 4 Answers ]

Hi. Is there a resource out there, prefereably on the web, that outlines the compatibilities between awg wiring, the breaker amp size, outlet amp size, how many recepticles/outlets can be on x amp outlet, etc? For example, it would be nice to see something that shows: you can use a 20 amp...

View more questions Search