Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    topher Posts: 65, Reputation: 3

Nov 27, 2012, 10:56 AM
    "opera window" repair
    So my wife's 95 Corolla got broken into last night and they went in through the little "opera window" on the back door. I was thinking just a quick fix, plexiglass, and silicone perhaps. Any other suggestions would be helpful

Check out some similar questions!

Best method for gluing a "slip coupling" or "repair coupling" [ 20 Answers ]

We need to use an ABS "slip coupling" (repair coupling) on a 3" diameter ABS pipe. What is the best method of gluing this coupling since, for those of you who are familiar with this procedure, the cement can only be applied to the outside of the 3" pipe and not the inside of the slip coupling. We...

Collector's Guild LTD, NY- "original etching" "Pour Roby" Picasso "Star Scene" J Moro [ 0 Answers ]

Both pictures have stickers on the back stating with a "certification seal" that the Picasso is a original etching and the Joan Miro is a lithograph. Moro looks real to me but I can't take the frames off to feel if the paint is real or maybe I don't know what a lithograph should feel like just a...

Anyone remember the spanish/italian soap opera, "Maria, Maria" ? [ 4 Answers ]

I remember watching it as a child. For those of you who doesn't know what I'm referring to, it's about this girl named Maria. I think she was a shoe shiner or something and she falls in love with this really rich guy and he kind of falls in love with her too, and wants to marry her, but of course,...

"Form" placed in "Microsoft Access" can be accessed from a "Button" in "VB.Net" App [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, Actually, I'm not very well in programming but a task is assigned to me related to .Net. Basically, there is a database in Microsoft Access. I have made forms in it which are based on queries to retrieve required results. I have also made graph of it. Now, I have to merge this...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.