Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sandalwood7 Posts: 129, Reputation: 25

Dec 21, 2009, 02:08 AM

This is absolultely normal. It is what you do in waking life that is more important.
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Dec 21, 2009, 08:53 AM

Its perfectly normal and natural.
    You can't help what your subconcious brings to the surface when you dream.

It does not make you a bad boyfriend,acting out those dreans with someone other then your girlfriend does.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 21, 2009, 09:05 AM

That's what guys dream about, its natural. Just don't try to make your dreams come true in real life.

I doubt your girl would like that.
    HellHound82 Posts: 91, Reputation: 6

Dec 21, 2009, 09:21 AM

Maybe the point of the dream wasn't that you wanted sojmeone else, maybe it was just wanting something new, whatever u did in the dream try it with your girlfriend
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Dec 21, 2009, 12:41 PM

It's natural, I dream about Taylor Swift, Sophia Bush, and others all the time. Everybody does it, doesn't mean anything though
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

Dec 21, 2009, 12:48 PM

I have dreams all the time like that. It is completely natural and you shouldn't worry about a thing. If you sleep with her at night any just hope you don't talk in your sleep or it could be worse.
    topher Posts: 65, Reputation: 3

Dec 21, 2009, 10:06 PM

It's weird because in some of these dreams I can give you the name of the girl, some one I went to high school with, that was about seven years ago.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 21, 2009, 10:09 PM

Totally natural. Just fyi, girls do it too.

I dream about other guys all the time. Oh the fun I have. :) ;)

It's a dream, you can't control it anymore then you can control your breathing. It's a part of life.

Enjoy. The dream world is a wonderful place, but, it's what you do in reality that really counts.

:)

Dec 21, 2009, 10:11 PM

Ooooookkkkk but if I get in trouble... LOL
    Pets Expert

Dec 21, 2009, 10:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by topher View Post
    ooooookkkkk but if i get in trouble.... LOL
    What happens in your dreams, stays in your dreams. It's a lot like Vegas. ;)

Just don't tell. Your dreams are your own, they don't belong to anyone else.

Heck, I could write you a book about what Vin Diesel and I do in my dreams. It would be X rated, and well worth the price. ;)

Dec 21, 2009, 10:17 PM

I'm just really curious now, why do I have these dreams about people that I have met in the past. Was because I was the loaner and didn't have any friends, now I'm really curious LOL
    Pets Expert

Dec 21, 2009, 10:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by topher View Post
    I'm just really curious now, why do I have these dreams about people that I have met in the past. Was because I was the loaner and didn't have any friends, now I'm really curious LOL
    I have no idea.

Heck, I dream about people that I haven't talked to in 20 years. There's no reason, they just pop in. Darn people. ;)

If it's a good dream, enjoy. People that dream live longer. Really! :)
    ohsohappy Posts: 1,564, Reputation: 314
    Ultra Member

Dec 21, 2009, 10:37 PM

Sometimes I have dreams about random guys, and sometimes it makes me kind of feel guilty, but I realized that I'm human, and I can control myself, If I don't act like that for real, then there's no reason to feel bad. Dreams are never exactly what they seem, and the people in your dreams usually represent a person you're acquainted with, an aspect of yourself, or a situation you are in, and the circumstances of the dreams are the same as well, dreams are not literal.
    slapshot_oi Posts: 1,537, Reputation: 589
    Ultra Member

Dec 22, 2009, 06:08 AM
    Read the Interpretation of Dreams by Freud.
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Dec 22, 2009, 06:23 AM

T Swift is 18 now ha ha and of course Alty I dream of you but I didn't want to call you out on it:P

Just keep your dreams to yourself and you will be fine

Jan 26, 2010, 07:30 PM
    Issues with my family
    So my sister and dad like to think they know what's best for everyone and like to make head comments about what ever want. I couldn't care less I've just learned to ignore it, not worth my effort, but the girlfriend is getting pretty fed up with some of the comments. I'm just not sure what to do.
    EmoPrincess Posts: 1,068, Reputation: 92
    Ultra Member

Jan 26, 2010, 07:35 PM

Your girlfriend, his, or your sister's?

Jan 26, 2010, 07:37 PM

My girlfriend
    roxypox Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 328
    Ultra Member

Jan 26, 2010, 07:45 PM

Is this an option:
    To tell them to stop it? Or at lest tone it down?

How old are you guys by the way?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 26, 2010, 07:46 PM

Don't take girlfriend around them

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Family issues. [ 20 Answers ]

I know I give lots of advice... I try to take my own advice. I would like to try to share a brief description of the situation and would love for you all to give me your thoughts, opinions and advice on it... Okay I have a uncle who was living with my family for a long time. Even before my...

Family issues [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! I have been married for 13 years, have 2 children, and am an education professional. In Feb, my MIL, my husband, kids, his aunt, uncle, cousins, and their son flew to Disney to have a family vacation together, and with husband's brother. We were all excited, not only to go to Disney, but...

Family issues [ 1 Answers ]

Here's my dilemma. My father in law past away in Dec 05. Before he passed he stated to the mother in law that my husband would get 1/2 of the house she agreed. We did not pursue anything just waited to see what she was going to do. Well in about 13 months she has blown through about 95k. She came...

Family Issues [ 16 Answers ]

Okay here goes a long story. Hope you are all ready for it. When I was 17 years old I left home. I had a baby sister at the age of 4 when I left. There was many problems. Many fights. Many things that led me to leave home. I went very very far away. I came back to visit a few times. ...

Family issues [ 5 Answers ]

Is It Normal For Family To Give You Up To Children`s Ade And Now That I Am 20 And Have My First Apparment They Want Something To Do With Me What Does That Mean ::

View more questions Search