Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Dec 22, 2008, 09:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ISneezeFunny View Post
    ...atlanta is 67 degrees fahrenheit. ...people are still wearing shorts and t-shirts.

This is me staring at you with narrowed eyes - :D
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Dec 22, 2008, 09:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by starbuck8 View Post
    I never did ask Judy. Did you get yours unstuck then? Or are we all trapped! :eek:

...by the way, thanks for noticing that I was being followed! ;)

No, the door got unstuck and they got out - although the snow against the door was over a foot deep and they had to sort of close their eyes and push through the doggie door. I couldn't get the storm door to open - that's also frozen - so they had to use the doggie door.

- and as far as being followed someone is using two names and just got caught stalking on another thread. Can only imagine if this is the behavior on AMHD what they are like in real life!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 22, 2008, 10:58 AM

Wow, I've missed a lot in the few days I've been gone. Pet peeves out the wazoo. My pet peeve, not being here to address others pet peeves.

Ken, I didn't see the thread you talked about as it was pulled, but, if that kid has such a potty mouth I'd hate to say it but I would have gone in with both guns blazing and he would have gotten a piece of my mind. I understand that he may have problems but that's no reason to be disrespectful. I have problems too but I try to keep my potty mouth under control when asking for advice. He's young, but that's no excuse. Sorry buddy, maybe if I had a chance to view the thread I'd be able to contribute but I've been absent and can only go on what was said here. We are here to help, but we do it for free, so the least that we should get is respect from the people coming here for advice.

Eilleen, you have a major chip on your shoulder. This is not a competitive site, we simply do our best to give accurate information to the people coming here looking for advice. You can't guess, you can't pull info out of thin air and expect others to accept it. If you're wrong you're wrong, that's the bottom line. At least be mature enough to back down when you have been proven incorrect. If you don't know the answer, don't answer the question, it really is that simple. If you feel the need to offer your 2 cents, then make sure that people know that that's all it's worth, 2 cents. Understand?

I'm in a mood, everyone watch out! :)
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 22, 2008, 10:58 AM

Take a look!

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/dogs/h...ml#post1442053
    Pets Expert

Dec 22, 2008, 11:09 AM

Check this out.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/dogs/d...cy-294055.html

I'm getting reddies all over the place. At least the mix of green and red is festive. ;)
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 22, 2008, 11:10 AM

I am also looking quite festive! Same link I posted above!
    Pets Expert

Dec 22, 2008, 11:13 AM

Gave you a balancer sweetie, but the way we're going I'll have to spread the rep like crazy if you keep getting reddies.

I've got your back, but I may have to call in some backup. Judy? Ken? HC? M? Anyone! It's reddie fest, and we're dying. :(

Darn newbies!
    Pets Expert

Dec 22, 2008, 03:04 PM

I actually laugh when I get a reddie, I only care if it's from someone I respect.

When someone comes on and gives me reddie after reddie and doesn't even know how to spell, well it's laughable. Am I supposed to feel bad that someone with a lower IQ then my dogs gave me a reddie?

What does bother me is when someone comes on to an important thread, guesses at an answer and then gives the person with the correct answer a reddie. Then that same person starts following that person around, calls her a "know it all" and even comes here to complain. Did she think we'd all rally to her side?

If you're going to guess and you guess wrong, then at least be big enough to accept that you were wrong, don't reddie the person that gave accurate, correct info.

Some people need to be knocked down a few pegs.

I'm in a mood Judy, this isn't good. ;)

P.S. I still haven't gotten my reindeer, Xmas is only a few days away.

Ooooh, major pet peeve. My puppy is chewing on my table and throwing up on my carpet! I have enough to do, I don't need puke detail as well!

Bah humbug! :(
    Pets Expert

Dec 22, 2008, 08:22 PM

I'm always on Santa's naughty list, but I'm also nice. ;)

Yes, let's all be friends, otherwise I'll have to get mean, I do it well, ask anyone! ;)

We love you guys, I hope you both know that! :)
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Dec 22, 2008, 08:23 PM

Alty's getting a lump of coal for christmas.
    Pets Expert

Dec 22, 2008, 08:24 PM

What else is new? Can't I have a lump of something else? Hmmmm, what comes in lumps? So many things. Mmmmmmm, now I'm smiling! :)
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 22, 2008, 08:29 PM

Huh? I don't get it? I remember being told to "take" my lumps... but I could never find them! Are they lumps of sugar? Lumps of s**t? Lumps of dirt? What are these "lumps" you speak of?
    Pets Expert

Dec 22, 2008, 08:32 PM

The lumps in a mans pants Starby!

Great, you made me say it, now I'm for sure on the naughty list. Darnit. :(
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 22, 2008, 08:34 PM

Do you mean the wads of cash in their pockets? That must be it! Right? Got to be! Well then... I would have taken my lumps when I was told dammit! :p
    Pets Expert

Dec 22, 2008, 08:38 PM

I always take my lumps! ;)

Not again! You always get me to say things I shouldn't.

Where's M? M, I need you to come and stop me, I'm being bad again. It's Starby's fault though, her and Sneezy! Yup, it's them, not me, I'm good, so good, oh so very, very good. ;)
    topher Posts: 65, Reputation: 3

Dec 22, 2008, 08:43 PM

People who come to a complete stop when making a right hand turn
    People stopping in the middle of the road to make conversation with the car in the other lane
    Women in the drive through lane (bank, restaurant, etc... ) pull ahead, count your change, or check the order stop fricken holding up traffic, I only have a half hour lunch, if you have 30 kids your going to order for leave them in the car and go inside LOL
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 22, 2008, 08:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by topher View Post
    people who come to a complete stop when making a right hand turn
    people stopping in the middle of the road to make conversation with the car in the other lane
    women in the drive thru lane (bank, restaurant, etc...) pull ahead, count your change, or check the order stop fricken holding up traffic, i only have a half hour lunch, if you have 30 kids your going to order for leave them in the car and go inside LOL
    All the men that fathered those 30 children! LOL!
    Pets Expert

Dec 22, 2008, 08:46 PM

30 Children! LOL!
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 22, 2008, 08:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    30 Children! LOL!
    Oh c'mon Alty! You've got a bunch out there that you don't know about! :eek::rolleyes::confused:
    Pets Expert

Dec 22, 2008, 08:51 PM

Me? Not me! I know all my kids! ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What does "Pet Peeve" means? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm learning English and would like to know what this expression actually means? Thank you! :)

View more questions Search