Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nise5280 Posts: 30, Reputation: 2

Aug 13, 2014, 10:34 AM
    Is It Possible To Take Someone Who Is Sleeping Out To Astral Project With You?
    I believe this has been happening to me. For a very long time. This is someone I am acquainted with, but do not normally come across. I no longer care if it sounds crazy -- I have only asked one person and was told I'm nuts. I am not nuts. I wake up exhausted, and remember traveling through the dark w/ someone. It was only recently that I identified who this person is; even though he has been asking me questions/giving me clues when I do have occasion to be in the same place he's in. I just didn't see them. He finally asked me a question a couple of weeks ago about something I vividly remember dreaming. Too specific to be a mistake -- now that I know who this is, I am doubting whether this is even possible. So, can you take an unwitting, sleeping person to astral project with you? If so, how do I STOP this from happening to me, immediately? Thank you, Nise5280
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Aug 13, 2014, 01:14 PM
    To rule out the possibility of somnambulism, do your dreams of travelling give you any idea of distance travelled?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Aug 13, 2014, 07:15 PM
    To answer your question. No, you can not take someone along with you. A person has no such power. If a person were to astral project then it only involves the host. It is not like the physical world. If both of you are projecting at the same time it may be possible to meet up. But the beginings are of 2. Many peole astral project nightly and dont know it. They just atribute it to strange dreams.

If you feel the contact you are recieving is unwanted. Then when your falling asleep will it not to be. Think of something else.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 14, 2014, 04:33 AM
    The two of you are meeting up on the astral plane; but cdad is correct no one having OBEs (out of body experiences) can come and take you along for the ride.

Have you ever explored meditation, if not, I think it is time to do so. You are astral projecting and need controls to limit your travelling and with whom.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Astral projection [ 9 Answers ]

Why we feel vibrations during astral projection?

Astral Projection [ 2 Answers ]

What is it? Is it real? How do you do it?

Restless sleeping/breaking the habit of sleeping on the bed [ 2 Answers ]

Our little shih tzu (8 months old) started well, but more recently has taken to sleeping under or on our bed. We took the path of least resistance and let him get away with it, but his constant licking, nibbling, flicking his ears around and general sleep noise is driving us nuts. Any tips for...

What is Astral Travel ? [ 4 Answers ]

Is astral travel necessary to reach Kingdom of God?

View more questions Search