Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ashir Atif Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2014, 05:03 AM
    I got slapped on my ear.
    Ummm... I got slapped on my ear and at that time, it hurt a lot... later that night, as usual I listen to songs on my iPod using earphones, when I plugged an earphone into my ear, I was able to listen but not like that I used to before?? Will my ear heal? It seems not like the other one? What to do?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Feb 20, 2014, 05:07 AM
    We can't know if your membrane will heal on it's own or if it was severely damaged. Arrange to see a doctor (ENT preferably) in 4 or 5 days, if not.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 20, 2014, 06:11 AM
    Why haven't you been to a doctor yet? Is your hearing not that important to you?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Slapped in the ear [ 1 Answers ]

Was having a mess around and got slapped in the ear very hard heard a ring and now it's all muffled I am very worried what do I do??

I got slapped in the ear pretty hard and now I can't hear out of that ear. [ 19 Answers ]

I got slapped on the side of the head along with my ear... and it hurt so bad (of course) and now here I am a day later and still can't hear out of it- I can plug the good ear and can hear a little teeny bit but now I feel so off balanced and going crazy because I can't hear like I did.its awfull-...

Slapped in the ear [ 2 Answers ]

I got slapped across the ear it now sounds echoish when people talk to me its annoying I went to the doctor the doc gave me tablets now it keeps popping making strange noises, and its leaking brownish color is this normal it's a bit painful. Will my hearing go back to normal?

Getting slapped in the ear [ 5 Answers ]

I was slapped so hard in my right ear yesterday there was instant ringing and it hurt so bad after about 2 minutes I could barely hear out of it should I go to da hospital or wait and see what happens

I got slapped in my ear, [ 1 Answers ]

I got slapped in my right ear so hard I could hear a loud ringing in my ear and my leaf had a ringing in it to , Could I really go deaf?

View more questions Search