Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    krnddongsanpaji Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2007, 03:29 AM
    Adjusting Trial Balance for Multi-Step Income Statement
    I have been attempting this problem for about 4 hours, read through the chapter 3 times, and yet I can still not complete this question. :confused:

Here is the excel template I looked up to view the format, which also includes the question:
    Kimmel, Weygandt, Kieso: Financial Accounting: Tools for Business Decision Making, 4th Edition - Student Companion Site

It is question P5-6A.

Please, I really need help. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
    krnddongsanpaji Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2007, 01:23 AM
    -__-, this isn't my homework, just a problem I'm attempting to gain knowledge about this topic.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Multi-Step Income Statement & Classified Balance Sheet Help! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm new in studying accounting. I have quiz coming up tomorrow and I was wondering how I set up a Certified balance sheet and a multi-step income statement. The example we received was this. On may 1st, 2006 Jane Win began the Jane Win Co. which owns a business selling gift items. She ivested...

Adjusting Trial Balance [ 4 Answers ]

Hey people, just wondering if you could help me out. I had to do an online quiz and it confused the hell out of me. :confused: Cause no matter what I did (even when doing exactly what the book said, it was wrong) Scenic Tours Limited's unadjusted trial balance is presented below. SCENIC TOURS...

Multi-step Statement [ 2 Answers ]

I am having problems with some of the items and which category to list them under: The problem is listed as follows: Presented below is information related to IVAN Calderon Corp for the year 2007. Net Sales 1,300,000 Cost of Goods 780,000 Selling expenses 65,000 Administrative expenses...

Interlocking Balance Sheet and Income Statement [ 1 Answers ]

I'm starting a company and have prepared a four-year proforma statement of income. Now I need to prepare proforma balance sheets and statements of cash flow. I know that current retained earnings less previous retained earnings from the balance sheet equal current net income from the income...

Multiple-step income statement [ 0 Answers ]

Can someone help me with the following problem. The following items were taken from the records of Moonlight Video Inc. for the calendar year 2007: Prior period error $ 40,000 Cash dividends declared 80,000 Cost of sales 300,000 Selling and administrative expenses 350,000 Sales 1,000,000...

View more questions Search