Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    EdnaPurdy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2009, 08:09 AM
    Restrictions for convicted felons entering Mexico
    May I travel to Mexico if I am a convicted felon?
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Nov 9, 2009, 06:23 PM

There is no statement or info about background check or inadmissability like those on American and Canadian visa sites. From my experience, there was no requirement to put on details for background check prior to the trip unlike going to Canada.

Anyway, you may find it wise to call the nearest Mexican consulate and obtain confirmation Mexonline - Mexican Consulates in the United States and Canada - Consulados Mexicanos

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Travel restrictions to europe and canada for a convicted felon [ 12 Answers ]

I was convicted of a felony over a tax issue in Jan. 2002. I did not serve any time in jail or prison but was on supervised probation for two years and unsupervised for three years which passed without incident. My question is that I would like to travel outside of the united states to Canada and...

Passport restrictions for felons [ 1 Answers ]

To whom it may concern .I need to know if I can get a passport to go to Ankara,Turkey.Ihave served all my time and no longer on any type of probation.I am free and clear

Convicted felon entering usa [ 2 Answers ]

What are the specific restrictions, regarding a convicted felon in the UK, after serving time and several years after the alleged offense, entering the United States to visit and possibly live at a certain juncture?

Felons getting a visa to work in mexico [ 1 Answers ]

My father has started a business in mexico and wants me to move down there and work with him. I was told I might need a visa to work in another country. I have a felony on my record. Will that be a problem? Are convicted felons allowed to get a visa?

Travel Restrictions for Felons [ 1 Answers ]

I am off Federal probation in a couple of months for a white collar crime (conspiracy to defraud IRS). I served my halfway house time and all restitution and fines have been paid. I now live in Florida. I would like to travel on a cruise or fly to Canada or Europe with my wife. I still have my...

View more questions Search