Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ainaain Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2006, 06:03 AM
    Real and ideal culture

I want to know the difference of real and ideal culture andmaterial culture and technology
    Starman Posts: 1,308, Reputation: 135
    -

Dec 19, 2006, 02:02 PM
    I suggest that you look up the definitions of the word "ideal" and the word "real" and based on the definitions reach your own conclusion about the differences. I would would feed the various search engines the following words: "culture technology" and see what comes up. I fed it to Alta Vista and got the following results:

http://www.altavista.com/web/results...es&kgs=1&kls=0

I am sure if you use the links the search engine provided your own research will provide you with the answer.

BTW
    The reason we prefer for you to do the research when the question seems to be a school assignment is because research is given the students in order to provide them with a valuable learning experience both in locating the pertinent information and in the use of thinking ability.
    mergesar Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2007, 07:54 PM
    What are some examples of ideal culture?
    mergesar Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2007, 07:56 PM
    What are some examples for real culture?
    HANIF Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2007, 08:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ainaain
    i wanna know the difference of real and ideal culture andmaterial culture and technology
    OK it is good qusetion
    Real culture is in practice while ideal culture is supposed to be practised however culture contaning belief system is non material culture and material culture contain utensils, cloth design etc this are also manifestation of culture
    Tinnie Harris Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2008, 09:53 AM
    What is ideal culture
    Tinnie Harris Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2008, 09:53 AM
    What is ideal culture

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The ideal qualities for a guy [ 17 Answers ]

Ok, I was thinking about this the other day, how women seem to want to run away from clingy men, yet sometimes (not saying all women) are attracted to jerks or some 'jerk' like qualities. And I thought to myself what would be the perfect qualities for a boyfriend/husband or just male in general, to...

Real vs ideal culture [ 4 Answers ]

Real culture vs ideal culture? Thanks

Ideal Role / Future Career Aspirations [ 6 Answers ]

Ideal Role / Future Career Aspirations is one of the questions on the Candidate Registration form I have been given to fill out for tomorrow. I have no clue what to write at all.

Ideal Tap Splices for Phone Wire [ 3 Answers ]

Hello Group! Would anyone tell me how to use the name band Ideal Tap Splice #85-900? How do these differ from the butt splices? Any Help appreciated. I don't know squat about running phone lines.:o

Culture [ 1 Answers ]

Tell me, 1.What is Friendship Day? 2. When people celebrate this? 3. What is the history of friendship day?

View more questions Search