Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sweetmelody91 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2014, 01:25 PM
    Can my wife still get pregnant?
    My wife and I had intercourse. After I ejaculated, I wiped myself off, but had a little precum left and she gave me oral real quick and we got into it again. Is it possible that she can still get pregnant?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Oct 20, 2014, 01:46 PM
    Absolutely. Why would you think not?
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Oct 20, 2014, 01:59 PM
    Yes, it's not the most efficient way to become pregnant, but it's possible. There can still be some semen/sperm left from the previous ejaculation. She'll just have to see what happens when her next period is due.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 20, 2014, 03:40 PM
    Any time there is penile insertion there is the risk of pregnancy.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 20, 2014, 05:41 PM
    Are you trying to conceive? If so, you may want to re-think how you're doing things. Not the best way to get pregnant, but yes, it's totally possible. If you put your penis in her vagina, even with protection, pregnancy is possible.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 21, 2014, 12:10 AM
    Of course, that is how pregnancy happens.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why my wife is not getting pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am Rasmiranjan from Hyderabad, India. My wife and me were trying for baby since more than 2 years. But my wife unable to conceive. Now she is getting frustrated. Doc. Says that, the egg sizes are not increasing. Egg size remaining as 8/8 to 10/10. Observing the egg size for two months...

I want know if my wife pregnant [ 3 Answers ]

Hello doctor I and my wife get first intercourse 14th of this month and her last period was 31 of last month now she has back pain, also some water get out from her Virginia. So how do you see doctor and can I do home test.

Anything I can do if ex wife gets pregnant? [ 8 Answers ]

Anything I can do if ex wife gets pregnant, I had a vasectomy because of problems. Can I stop her?

I want to get my wife pregnant [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I got marriage on 16th jan-2006 but there is no pregnancy. I got my semen analysis test and my wife's harmones test and tubes test perfect. Doctor told me wait for one year. Now one year is almost finished but still there are no symptoms of pregnancy. Please give some guide lines foe me and...

Trying to get my wife pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

When I am about to climax my fluids/sperm that comes out used to shoot out. Now it only drips out. Is there any medication out there to help this?

View more questions Search