Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lshea Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2007, 09:01 PM
    Alcohol urine test
    Will adding a little salt to a urine test off you finger mess the test up?
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Nov 20, 2007, 10:41 PM
    I doubt it, but even if it does it will show a ridiculously high sodium amount and they'll know you tampered with the test and you'll get in more trouble anyway. Just don't drink before your test, it's much smarter.
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Nov 25, 2007, 09:00 PM
    Nothing will mess the test up, except to abstain before a test, it takes approximately 90 minutes to have 1 oz of alcohol dissipate in your blood steam, and that's only an approximation.
    shawnnemma08 Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Mar 10, 2010, 02:50 AM

Do they require you to wash your hands first? Mine does!
    grahamt3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2011, 05:00 PM
    Hello everybody. I am on probation and I tested positive for alcohol because I was given a ETG test. I drank on Friday evening and got tested at 7:00 pm on Tuesday. I know for a fact that you need to wait at least 5 days after you drink in order to pass a ETG test. If given just a regular alcohol test you will pass it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Urine Alcohol Testing [ 5 Answers ]

If I was to drink 12 beers on a Saturday night, and take a urine test on Tuesday, around 4 PM, would I be able to pass a UA test? Would like answers from someone who knew what they were talking about please. Thanks

Urine test for alcohol [ 8 Answers ]

How long does alcohol stay in system and detected by urine test?

Alcohol Urine Test [ 12 Answers ]

Hi all, I would greatly appreciate any and all input. I am on probation, and was surprisingly urine tested on Friday morning, after having had 3 vodka/cranberry (strong ones) on Wednesday night. I stopped drinking at around 8:00PM. I'm so nervous that they would detect the alcohol consumption. How...

I had a urine test today for alcohol and I need to know something [ 11 Answers ]

Hello, Today I was drinking around like 8:40ish in the morning (Vodka,and some other stuff but I mixed it with A lot of orange juice) Than I got a urine test at 12-1ish in the after noon I drank tons of water And had something to eat I am wondering if this test will come back positive or...

View more questions Search