Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    noacon Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2006, 06:53 PM
    Wholesale suppliers of Harley Davidson parts and accessories
    Hi,

I am looking for some help in locating reputable wholesale suppliers for Harley Davidson parts and accessories. I have several Harley Davidson motorcycles and have had fairly good success selling used parts and accessories on eBay. I would like to grow my online business without purchasing a franchise from HD! I am having trouble locating new legitimate wholesale sources. Any suggestions? Thanks!

noacon
    LisaB4657 Posts: 3,662, Reputation: 534
    Expert

Mar 22, 2006, 07:16 PM
    Harley Davidson is the only supplier of Harley Davidson parts and accessories. There are no wholesale suppliers. I know that some dealers (Chicago HD, for one) offer 20% off when ordering online, but other than that the only way to get HD parts at a discount is when your local dealer runs a sale. There are aftermarket manufacturers from which you can obtain new parts at wholesale prices, but "genuine Harley Davidson parts and accessories" are only sold by Harley Davidson dealers.
    JeffMac Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2012, 11:50 AM
    Dave, Do you sell at Wholesale prices? And what kind of parts do you have?

I have a Motorcycle Leather and Accessories store and have customers that like to be able to purchase Harley parts from me.

Jeff McKeown
    HarleyRob Posts: 0, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2013, 10:09 AM
    Will buy bulk Jackets HD only sunglasses pendents etc HD only

Thanks
    Rob

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Harley Davidson Decals [ 6 Answers ]

I am looking for a specific harley davidson decal. It came out about 3 years ago. It was a tiger and face claws with the body extending out in flames and underneath the tiger was the harley logo and next to that it says untamed. I was wondering if anyone knows what decal I am talking about or...

Contacts for wholesale harley davidson decals [ 5 Answers ]

I have a small business and am trying to locate any wholesale businesses to purchase biker items, such as decals, patches, pins etc. Anything Harley Davidson would be great!! I do not work rallys, so there would be no competition there-----But have to keep my prices low because most bikers I see...

DVD Suppliers [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I am in the process of opening a video store and I am looking for DVD catalogue suppliers. Would any one know someone who can help Thanks Lloyd

Wholesale information [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know where can I order bubble boba tea flavor powder for my soon open in Caifornia, I heard that in Twaiwan there are very good companies that sell their products at very good whosale prices. Can you tell me the address of at least two companies in Taiwan or in California. I...

View more questions Search