Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sweetgum Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2003, 09:48 AM
    91 Honda Civic
    Engine runs rough - a lack of power but not a hard miss - until engine warms up but car must sit for at least 18 hrs. 170,000 miles. Replaced plugs, cap rotor - no help. Distributor shaft has minor oil leak allowing oil to get inside of cap - maybe related.
    poncho Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2003, 07:08 PM
    Re: 91 Honda Civic
    When is the last time you changed the timing belt
    dog Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 24, 2005, 07:42 PM
    I have the same problem with the distributor oil leak... cleaned the cap and it works great until the oil comes back in... tried replacing the seal.. but it still leaks... wondering if silcone on the seal would do the trick... want to avoid a new distributor
    vmdelarosa Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2007, 11:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetgum
    Engine runs rough - a lack of power but not a hard miss - until engine warms up but car must sit for at least 18 hrs. 170,000 miles. Replaced plugs, cap rotor - no help. Distributor shaft has minor oil leak allowing oil to get inside of cap - maybe related.
    How did you remove the rotor?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

94 honda civic ex [ 6 Answers ]

Well I have an 94 civic ex and it's giving me problems and the problem is that when I shift gear and go (happens on every gear) then its making this sound from the engin and plus the car is'nt picking up speed like not enough airflow going though or burning gas so I think my trans bad or clucth is...

91 honda civic [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 91 honda civic 4 door sedan dx. I just replaced the rotor and distributor cap and now the car won't start. First I checked multiple times to be sure I had the firing order correct. I then read the thread written by CroCivic91 and checked my ECU codes. I got a 10 and 16. The 16 sounds...

Honda civic [ 3 Answers ]

My 90 honda civic lx 1.5 twin turbo with intake and cat back exaust won't turn over... it just clicks when I hit the key. I replaced the starter.. still just clicks... checked relays and fuses... im lost please help

Honda Civic Dx [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I was just wondering what the size of speakers are in the front are rear on a honda civic dx 1991

Honda Civic 95 [ 5 Answers ]

Hey guys, I have a civic that every time I put the break the dashboard light comes on is that normal?

View more questions Search