Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bippybird Posts: 20, Reputation: 2

Jan 9, 2009, 12:46 PM
    Time carried for a class 6 felony
    Does anyone know how much time a class 6 felony carries in va? My sons father was charged with stealing and wrecking my car. He has 11 felonies. Driving after 2nd habitual, grand theft auto.etc trying to figure out how much time he's going to get. THere is no evidence, other than me calling from another location saying I think it was him. Now I feel horrible cause I don't KNOW who did it.
    Eelarch Posts: 116, Reputation: 3

Jan 9, 2009, 12:53 PM

Well you are presuming that your father was guilty, if it was me get a good lawyer, one that deals specially with this type of case, hell if your father compensates them IF he did it the accuser might even drop the charge.
    bippybird Posts: 20, Reputation: 2

Jan 9, 2009, 02:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Eelarch View Post
    Well you are presuming that your father was guilty, if it was me get a good lawyer, one that deals specially with this type of case, hell if your father compensates them IF he did it the accuser might even drop the charge.
    Its my SONS father. And IM the accuser. We were fighting. I left on foot, he left with friends. About an hour later my roommate called and said my car had just been stolen from my house, I called the police from where I was, and said it must have been him. I never saw him, just assumed. And I was WASTED drunk at a bar. The cops brought me to the accident scene and it all is based on the 911 call. Its all circumstancial. I never saw him do it. Nobody saw him do it. But they gave him 11 felonies over 2 counties. There are no witnesses, just my one accusation, which I fully regret. How can they jusr go on hear say.. its crazy

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is most likely to happen for a class 6 felony in virginia? [ 5 Answers ]

I'm facing a class 4 felony along with a class 6 felony for the same incident, my lawyer says the class 4 will be dropped an I'm going to plead guilty to the class 6. I'm only 18 and my record has nothing but a disorderly conduct misdemeanor on it. Any chance of a reduced charge so I don't have to...

Class D felony [ 5 Answers ]

What is a Class D felony and what is the penalty? couns1337

What level or class felony is poss/w intent to distribute class d [ 3 Answers ]

In criminal law is possession with intent to distribute class d "one gram " a major or minor felony? I have this on my record because in mass there was no limit to be charged this way But now it is a civil offence no longer a crime.now that mass law is changed when it comes to marijauna will my...

Felony class d unlawful use of weapon [ 1 Answers ]

What grounds do they have to enforce this? Never pulled a knife but did do hairpulling etc for the 3rd degree assault. Statement written says pulled knife but neither witness willing to testify for prosecution. What do they have if know one else saw this. Statements says don't know if would be...

Have Class B CDL (HAZ, AIr Brake,Tanker) Need Job but have Felony. [ 1 Answers ]

I have Straight Truck Experience and the endorsements listed in the title. I live in KCMO area. Anyone need a driver?

View more questions Search