Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babisam15 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2005, 07:50 PM
    Missed 3 days of birth control, unprotected! Help me!
    Hey.. well I was on birth control for about 3 months. I had sex with my boyfriend unprotected 2 days after I stopped taking the pills. I had about a day and a half of very light bleeding and I'm afraid it means implantation.Now this all happened about a week ago. Today as of 11/17/05.. I've thrown up once at 3:15am and I have breasts and some cramps. I've also been eating a lot more than usual. Somebody help me, I need someone to talk to!

Sam :confused:
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 18, 2005, 08:43 AM
    Hi Sam,
    Quote Originally Posted by babisam15
    Hey.. well I was on birth control for about 3 months. I had sex with my boyfriend unprotected 2 days after i stopped taking the pills. I had about a day and a half of very light bleeding and im afraid it means implantation.Now this all happened about a week ago. Today as of 11/17/05.. ive thrown up once at 3:15am and i have breasts and some cramps. ive also been eating alot more than usual. Somebody help me, I need someone to talk to!

Sam :confused:
    OK, how old are you? And if pregnant, do you think you can handle the responsibility? These are some serious issue you need to think about. You need to see your doctor, or a family planning clinic, no matter what.
    Until you do see someone, check the following sites, and please keep us posted.

Implantation Bleeding
    Article talks implanation bleeding: what causes it, what it looks like and other related topics.. . Implantation Bleeding. What does implantation bleeding look like? Implantation bleeding is vaginal discharge which usually contains a small amount of... www.babyhopes.com/articles/implantation-bleeding.html

Second, Take a EPT or HPT, even though they might be negative does not mean your not.
    Check out the following sites, they will help you through this a little more to reassure if you are.
    http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/sym...gnancy/PR00102 scroll down and even get answers on flying while pregnant, exercise, dangers, etc.
    www.askdramy.com The U.K. online doctor.you can post on a forum, or 'ask the Dr. Amy' with a click. The FAQ Tab on the homepage is also a good place to click and has a lot of good subject matter. P.S. Most of the articles are printable in PDF format.
    Good luck, and keep us posted.

P.S. We do this on our free time and really appreciate feedback if our answers/advice helped or not, please: click the Rate This Post link located on the blue date line above our names on the right side, next to the number of the post, click on Approve or Disapprove, and give a comment. Thanks!
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Nov 19, 2005, 05:47 AM
    Pregnant?
    Hi,
    Very good answer by Chery.
    I also suggest seeing a doctor. It will help you to know either one way or the other. A Professional, like a doctor, is the best one to talk with. Find out.
    I do wish you good luck, and since you said it's your "boyfriend", I hope he is ready to accept the fact, if you are indeed pregnant.
    dachsonish Posts: 26, Reputation: 2

Nov 27, 2005, 06:53 PM
    I know it is scary being pregnant and being young... FYI my younger cousin and friend both did the abortion and it is sad... they still think about their could have been baby.

There are lots of psychological affects after getting rid of a baby. If you cannot handle the responsibilities, then put the baby up for adoption.

Just please, do not kill the innocent baby... please... for yourself and your boyfriend and family.

Dash

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I messed up my birth control [ 1 Answers ]

Hello there. I am a new member and I am only 19 years old. I am a little worried because I messed up taking my birth control. Instead of forgetting the "active" pills, I took too many. I forgot to start taking the "inactive" pills which was when I would have had my period and I started taking...

Bleeding during birth control [ 4 Answers ]

I have a question regarding bleeding during birth control. I have been on the pill for over 7 years for endometriosis. I have always had regular periods while on the pill and have always been on the same kind, never switching brands. Right now I have about half done my pack of pills and a I...

Birth Control: [ 61 Answers ]

What is God's will regarding the use of birth control? HANK :)

Birth Control [ 3 Answers ]

I was wondering if you have been taking birth control for a really long time and you think you might be pregnant. Could the birth control screw up the results?

View more questions Search