Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cipolini Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2020, 07:54 AM
    Could you help me with a comedy title?
    About 15 years ago I saw this comedy on some cable TV channel. Among others there was a black guy who felt oppressed and dreamed of a time when black people would be powerful. One day some magic happened, he went out in the morning and all position of power were taken by black people. Four black people who used to dig a trench with a white guy watching them, are now watching that white guy digging. Everything turned around. Can you remember that movie?

Check out some similar questions!

Asking about the Title of a Sci Fi Comedy I can't remember. [ 2 Answers ]

It is about a planet of morons who's leader is fixated on a married man's wife, who kidnaps her. The husband must journey to the planet of morons to save her. Things I remember are laser weapons that shoot anywhere but straight, mushrooms in sewers that look cute but try to eat you if you get too...

Looking for the title of a B&W movie, comedy [ 3 Answers ]

Hello! I am looking for a b&w movie, a comedy. The story goes like this. A girl and her friend visit the uncle of the first one, only that she has never seen him before. The man is in a wheelchairand I think he is David Niven. In reality, the man is not the uncle, but has already killed him and...

Looking for the title of an 80's sex comedy... [ 1 Answers ]

I don't know if this is enough to track it down, but I remember seeing this on cable years ago, and two images stick out in my mind. One was a gag setup involving sneaking a lobster into bed with a girl which resulted in her getting a lobster pinching her nipples, running out and screaming with...

Looking for title of navy comedy from the 80's or 90's [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to recall the movie title (comedy) about the navy from the 80's or early 90's in which the submarine crew launches pepperoni in place of torpedoes.

Romantic Comedy Title [ 2 Answers ]

I really hope someone can help me find the title of this movie. I saw it on cable in 2002 or 2003. Synopsis: This young woman worked as a writer for a magazine or something like that in New York City. She had broken up with the guy who was her boss (editor, I think) and she decided to place...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.