Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dawnmiller1980 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2012, 09:03 PM
    Problem breathing
    My chest is tight and I'm having a problem catching my breathe am I having anxiety or a panic attack from stress?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 18, 2012, 04:45 AM
    Or a asthma attack, or a attack because of breathing issues. Yes it could be all or them,

Since I can't read any medical charts and there is not a medical professonal sitting next to you to answer medical questions. Since we don't know if you have a history of these.

Shall I look at a crystal ball or what to guess.

Sorry but we have no way to know what something is, even a doctor first hand, doing a basic exam may need additional tests.

Please see your doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I feel problem while breathing [ 0 Answers ]

I feel problem while breathing. I can't sleep whole night because of this. Its like a dip in breath , ican feel load on my heart. I'm five months pregnant. Is it normal or concernful?

Puppy was not breathing at birth then started breathing but had a swollen leg.its wor [ 2 Answers ]

My puppy was not breathing at birth but began and is doing well except his leg was a little swollen at birth and has gotten much worse he is now limping. What could cause this

How to help pug having problem breathing after breathing in water [ 1 Answers ]

My 4 year old female pug sometimes breathes water in when she takes a drink and then has trouble breathing. She hunches over and hacks and snorts and seems in distress. What can I do to help her when this happens and how can I prevent this from happening again,

Breathing problems? [ 1 Answers ]

I am having this problem for more then three months.When I have problems with my breathing I feel like the problems comes from my upper stomach.Running is my hobby,and when I run I really don't feel any problem with breathing.But suddenly I first feel some weird feeling in my stomach and after a...

View more questions Search