Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LadyDB Posts: 90, Reputation: 5

Jan 18, 2010, 02:48 PM
    70/80s(?) movie about a young boy falling for a young widow (it's in The Shining)
    Okay, for anyone who has seen Stanley Kubrick's The Shining, this movie is shown in that movie (about 55 minutes in). There's a part where the little boy and mom are watching a movie in one of the halls and THAT is the movie.

Now, I know I've seen this movie before in its entirety.

It's about a really pretty young woman and I believe her husband is dead. She might be a teacher? I don't know, but I believe she lives on a house on or near the beach.

The boy is a young kid and I don't remember much from him other than he falls for her. And I believe, because she is lonely, she starts to reciprocate his feelings.

I don't remember if anything actually goes on between them, but I want to say something does.

Anyway, if it helps, I found a Youtube video online of The Shining with that part. The scene starts at 9:17. It's a nice long clip of the movie.

YouTube - The Shining (Movie 1980) - Part 5

Thank you!
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

Jan 18, 2010, 05:15 PM
    Summer of '42 (1971)
    LadyDB Posts: 90, Reputation: 5

Jan 18, 2010, 07:53 PM

Thank you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for anime movie about young boy and girl journeying through the desert [ 3 Answers ]

I'm looking for this anime movie I saw when I was about 9 or 10. I don't remember any kind of title or what channel it was on. It was on TV and it was probably some time around '99 or 2000 and it followed this young boy and girl, possibly brother and sister, on a journey. I remember they were a...

Dating a widow with a young child [ 15 Answers ]

I am 24 and I’m dating a man who is 30. We met 5 months ago through mutual friends. At the time we were both casually dating a couple of other people. We started slowly, seeing each other about every 2 weeks. After 2 months, he asked if I’d be willing to only see him. At first we’d just see...

2000's movie title, young boy talks with famous people [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find the title of a movie where I have only seen a review once. I know it is about a young boy who escapes his life by going off by himself and visits with either famous dead people or religious figures. I remember seeing him in either a fort or a box and he was talking with people....

Are all young guys mom's boy [ 8 Answers ]

Before twenty-five, earlier or later, are all young guys mom's boy? I am afraid of mom's boy. I got hurt by my last boyfriend because he is that type. And now with my boyfriend, I am very afraid he is that too. How much should a normal young guy listen to his mother or the rest of family? When...

Movie over a year ago with plot of a musically incline young boy who was [ 1 Answers ]

Movie over a year ago with the plot of a musically incline young boy who was adopted out at birth. This young boy is musically talented as his parents are. The mother at the boys birth did not realize that her parents adopted the boy out. This young boy travels to a large city to find his parents...

View more questions Search