Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dutch-marshal Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2010, 06:59 AM
    Australian horror movie
    Hi,

I am new here at askmehelpdesk :)

I am looking for a movie that I think is an aussie production.
    It's about a group of people(I think 4) that go into the windernis to research some animal(some sort of tiger thing.. ) and come across some sort of hillbilly village with people doing incest for a couple of generations...

They try to catch one lady for there "reproduction" it's a movie from 2007/2009 I don't know exacly

Sorry for the bad english, and I hope someone can help me.

Grts
    LadyDB Posts: 90, Reputation: 5

Jan 17, 2010, 11:13 AM

It's one of the After Dark Horror Films.

Dying Breed (2008)
    dutch-marshal Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2010, 02:10 AM

lol thank you X1000 :D

if you liked that one maybe you will like "wolf creek" too, check it out

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Australian Horror Movie [ 3 Answers ]

I am unable to remember the title of an Australian Horror movie about a Haunted car (not the movie "Christine"). The young woman works in an antique shop in a city and drives a long ride to her parents home in a very desolate countryside. The movie has a twist in that the haunting in the car is of...

I'm try to find the name to a Australian or new zealand horror [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for a horror I think is Australian about 2 blokes go on a trip to go surfing or something about they come to this bridge which they run in to 2 girls and they follow them to what is meant to be a party. Any way in the end they find out the girls are acually dead and by the end only 1 of...

Australian or new zealand horror movie [ 3 Answers ]

Starts with to blokes in a subaru wrx go on a holiday to go surfing (I think). They come to a bridge where the run in to a couple of girls in a xu1, the girls offer Them to go to a party. The boys follow the girls trying to keep up but they end up Smashing there car into a ditch.( that's where...

Australian kids movie [ 4 Answers ]

This is my first Question and it's a toughy I think! When I was a young'un I remember wathing this movie which was set in australia. My memory isn't what it used to be and it was over 20 years now, But there was this young kid who created this chocolate bar out of eucalyptus. The kid was...

Australian movie? [ 3 Answers ]

There was a movie in the 80's about some school kids and their school was taken over by some criminals. Eventually the kids trap the criminals in a cave or something and killed them. I can't remember the name of that film but if anyone knows I would appreciate the info. Chris

View more questions Search