Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Estakhr Posts: 22, Reputation: 0

Apr 30, 2010, 09:46 PM
    What things are Scaler in General relativity?
    How can we stimated Scalers in General relativity theory and affine space?

Apr 30, 2010, 10:29 PM
    can some one send for me a good book about General relativity?
    I can't find it in my country all books are for amator physicists (introdaduction to general relativity... ) I need a powerful book with equations and answers and tensors...

Apr 30, 2010, 10:58 PM
    Before Big Bang Theorys (BBBT)
    What happened before big bang that we have a big huge explosive for the begin of the our world?

May 1, 2010, 12:07 AM
    General relativity
    How and why mather make flat space curved curved?
    How we can calculus lorentz factor for curved space?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Special relativity [ 3 Answers ]

How long it takes a spaceship (proper time) to go to some planet 500 light years away from earth, if it moves with a speed 99.999% of the speed of light? maragos

The reversing entry in the general journal and posting it to the general ledger [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I need to know How I can post reversing etry in to the general ledger ? For example if I have The business last paid a water bill in May, which was for 3 months of water expense up to the end of April. The additional accrual entry for water expense for the last two months is $2,290. And I...

E = mc [ 4 Answers ]

Hello there, yes, I know I'm only 13, but I like tis sort of stuff, and classical music, your average nerd as they say... But According to Einsteins theory of relativity, someone That's moving and someone that's stationary, both measure the speed of light passing Them to be the SAME... But...

Theory of Relativity [ 2 Answers ]

What is Relativity?

Relativity and suchlike [ 3 Answers ]

The attraction between two objects due to gravity is given by: a = (m1+m2)/d^2 Mass changes with velocity, such that: as v approaches c, m approaches infinity. So, with a sufficiently distant object, a gravitational force acting on an object of mass m in a vacuum, the object will...

View more questions Search