Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Amreen23 Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2011, 03:11 PM
    How to be comfortable around others?
    Being comfortable with your surroundings is one thing but when someone makes you feel uncomfortable around them how do you deal with that?
    They have this air around them with a tag line "im ALL that"
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 3, 2011, 03:14 PM

Are you uncomfortable only when you are with one person (or anyone) who is arrogant?

May 3, 2011, 04:04 PM
    I have never really felt this way before
    I am mean I always have been comfortable
    But nowadays I tend to runaway from people cause I don't feel comfortable.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 3, 2011, 04:22 PM

You run away from anyone? Everyone you encounter is "all that"?

May 3, 2011, 04:35 PM
    Most of them yeah.. I
    Or at least I feel so
    And I don't runaway from anyone just the ones I know.
    I mean its nice to be getting help from someone like you who is million times experienced than I am.
    I could talk to you or anyone on this forum openly simply because you don't know me.
    But its not like that I fail to open up to my best friends.they tell me everything but I don't I can't I have no idea why and these days I have just been drifting away from them and everyone else. I feel uncomfortable around them too
    I am just 17 and I am talking like my life is coming to an end
    Haven't even got to see the worse but yeah
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 3, 2011, 04:55 PM

You're commenting on the attitude and behavior of people you know. Have any of them said what he or she thinks of YOUR attitude and behavior?

How does this mesh with your happiness thread?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I become comfortable talking to him! [ 4 Answers ]

I've recently started talking to a guy. On the first date, I was very nervous because I'm not experienced in dating so many guys. He was asking me questions and I wasn't feeling comfortable to think about all of them and aswering because I was also driving and we got lost and the situations was so...

I feel more comfortable around someone else, other than my boyfriend [ 3 Answers ]

I'm really worried because I've been with my boyfriend for 2 months now, and it was only after a month I start to feel more comfortable around him as I am a very shy person. What worries me more is that I'm more chilled out and relaxed around other lads I know that are just friends, say at work or...

Comfortable couch [ 2 Answers ]

How do you choose a comfortable couch? I purchased a big soft comfy couch in the store. After 1 month everyone in my house has a backache. This couch is very soft and has deep seats. I am changing it but am not sure if there is a formula for a comfortable couch that will remain comfortable long...

Un comfortable [ 7 Answers ]

Good dya or night to all I have a BEST friend who's getting close to a ex-boyfriend of mine which makes so uncomfortable. I would like to know what other people think of the situation they say they are just friend and hanging out together so often. Told my friend that she must be on her guide...

View more questions Search