Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    skypark Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2008, 09:38 PM
    Ac won't stay on long enough
    Thanks for your reply for my previous question my new problem is I called the ac tech regarding the work he did adding freon and cleaning the coil, and he was out of town so he sent his friend to come check the ac after he checked it he said my fan blower and my fan relay are no good that both have to be replaced I all ready paid the first guy 200 and this guy is charging 230 have no idea if what he said is true and could there be other ways to do temporarly fix please advice can't stand the heat no more.
    wmproop Posts: 3,749, Reputation: 91
    Ultra Member

Jul 28, 2008, 10:07 PM
    You can check and tell for yourself when turned on,, is there air blowing out your vents

Cleaning the coil and adding freon ,have nothing to do with the blower working,, unless the freon is low again and the coil is frozen over,then the air can`t blow through a frozen over coil,, if its low on freon again,, have them to find and fix the leak

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long stay in urine [ 3 Answers ]

I would like to know how long methodone stays in urine if there is no build up and you have to take a drug test 4 days later?

How long does drugs stay in the urine [ 3 Answers ]

How long does percocet and vicodin stay in your urine I used last time Friday at 100 pm and got a drug test Wednesday around like 10:00am

How long does Lortab stay in your system? [ 4 Answers ]

:confused: How long does Lortab stay in your system?

How long must they stay? [ 1 Answers ]

What period must I allow my tenants to 'stay' in my residence after being served with an eviction notice for non-payment of rent? Is the time frame the same throughout the State of Texas or does it vary by county?

View more questions Search