Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Charrrr Posts: 16, Reputation: 3

Jun 23, 2007, 01:09 PM
    Easing and healing bruises or injuries
    Yesterday I was attacked by... well in my area we call them charvs but I'm pretty sure everyone knows the type of people, they were drunk and aggressive... (I honestly did nothing to provoke them except walk past) but at least 4 or more attacked me to the floor, kicked me directly in the face and hit me with a stick for a few minutes before someone stopped them and called the police.

I have no major injuries but I have many, many bruised and swollen areas.
    Does anyone know how to ease the pain of bruises or help swelling or help the healing of these sort of injuries?

Thanks!
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Jun 23, 2007, 01:32 PM
    I am sorry you got beat up, but what did you think would happen if you walk by a group of drunk and aggressive people?

There are treatments that will speed the healing. Read through the following and take your pick:
    New Choices in Natural Healing Bruises
    how to heal bruises, treating bruises, what is a bruise ?
    Eight Natural Remedies to Speed Bruise Healing

I have personally used the aloe vera plant and extracted the gel from the plant stem to put over bruises.
    Charrrr Posts: 16, Reputation: 3

Jun 23, 2007, 02:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by shygrneyzs
    I am sorry you got beat up, but what did you think would happen if you walk by a group of drunk and aggressive people?
    Thanks for the advice.

But try not to sound so bitter in your answers?
    You don't know me or the situation so why would you write something like that to me? Do you think I would honestly walk past them on purpose? That's like tempting fate, it's stupidity, especially when you live in Newcastle.

If there was another way to get past them I would have taken that route, but I was coming out of a gig and there were already about 10 drunken people outside blocking any exits, then they chased after us.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Spinal Injuries [ 2 Answers ]

I was diagnosed with slipped/herniated disk. I was wondering if it could be cured. Also if I could go back to practising marshal arts and normal activities?

Weights with Injuries? [ 2 Answers ]

I recently injured my knee in sports, and I don't think I can do squats or any major leg training for a fair few monthes. So iv'e decided to concentrate on my upper body for the time being. Does anyone know any good strength endurance training methods for bench press and the like? ...

Stepdad left bruises on my son's face [ 18 Answers ]

Just a few days ago my ex called and told me that her husband had slammed my son into the his bed and forced the side of his head onto the mattress, leaving a bruise on my son's face. My ex was not home at the time when this happened. When I confronted the stepdad, I wanted to kill him, however I...

Getting rid of love bites / bruises [ 6 Answers ]

Help! I have a big ugly love bite on my neck and I don't know the best way to get rid of it. It looks so cheap and nasty and makes me look like a slut and I usually avoid getting them but I didn't notice it until after it was too late. I need it gone in 5 days for a party! Its really big and...

Bruises on legs after illness [ 1 Answers ]

I am just getting over a terrible about with the flu. I had fever for most of the last week and have spent most of my time asleep in bed or on the sofa. I have hardly had any activity as even walking across my house leaves me tired and out of breath. My issue is that my legs have been...

View more questions Search