Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zarhari Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2012, 01:39 PM
    Home repairs
    I'm disable very little on siscial security disability in need of some home repairs on porches, floors light fixtures in my home.can anyone help me with this thank you
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 1, 2012, 10:06 AM
    This is an international site. Where are you?

Have you tried to local Senior Centers, rehab groups, banks (which in my area devote one day per month to this type of work)?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Home repairs for seniors? [ 3 Answers ]

Is it possible to have a representative come to Senior Citizen group and give a presentation regarding Home repairs for seniors in Portsmouth VA

Learning about home repairs [ 2 Answers ]

Hello everyone: We recently bought a country home, and now we are having problems with a leaking roof, the bathroom ceiling recently fell in, so I now have a 6 by 4 hole in my bathroom. We are looking to repair or replace the roof. If we decide to replace the shingled roof what type of roof...

Home repairs for seniors [ 5 Answers ]

My husband and I are both retired and on fixed income we own a home that needs repairs Like the deck and railings our home insurance is treating to cancel if repairs are not done. Is there such a thing as a grant for home repairs?

Home repairs [ 2 Answers ]

How long is a typical stair tread depth? >Moved from Forum Help<

Home repairs [ 5 Answers ]

The hot water pressure in my bathroom wash basin has lost a lot of pressure. All the rest of the taps throughout the house are o.k. what could be the cause?

View more questions Search