Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    josephine11 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2009, 12:20 PM
    Possible Monetary Value of Old Nintendo Games
    hello everyone, of course I am a newbie and not to up to date on how this works. So I am appologizing in advance for any mistakes I make. Well my question is I have old nintendo games and I want to get rid of them but I know there are some that are worth money. I was wondering if there is a web site that doesn't charge for a listing of prices for games(trade-in value). I feel that I would probably get suckered if I went to a game store not knowing how much I really could get for some of these games.
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Apr 3, 2009, 12:01 AM

Hi Josephine, nice to meet you, please explore the site rules and regs. The introduction is for saying 'hi' and telling us something about yourself.

I would suggest that you start a new thread with your question please. And you will find many who would be happy to respond to your question and they may have the exact information that you need.

Welcome to our world... good to have you here.

Stringer
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 3, 2009, 09:44 PM

Hi, josephine11!

Greetings and WELCOME to the site! I just re-titled and moved your question that you had posted in Introductions to this forum topic area so that it will get the most exposure to those who are best able to answer it. Introductions is for people to introduce themselves and we try to not ask questions there.

It can be a little confusing when first learning how to use this site! Your question will get noticed much more in this forum topic area.

We would appreciate it if you would return to Introductions sometime to tell us a little about yourself though, if you would be willing to do that.

Concerning your question, what are the specific Nintendo games that you have, please?

Also, do they also all work well, rather than, well, they work...

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Nintendo 64 games [ 15 Answers ]

I found my Nintendo 64 a few weeks ago and I've been playing it non stop, even though it's ancient I still love it. The problem is I've finished most of the games on it and I want some different ones. Since Nintendo 64 is so old now where can I find some games that don't cost too much and what are...

Nintendo DS [ 5 Answers ]

My sound won't work anymore and its only less than 6 months old. New batteries charged frequently. Any suggestions? :(

My Nintendo 64 [ 2 Answers ]

How much do you think my Nintendo 64 is worth with 2 games and 2 controllers?

Nintendo ds games are they compatible with game boy advance sp also [ 2 Answers ]

I Have Bought Some Games That Claim That They Are Compatible With Nintendo Ds And Game Boy Advance Does That Include The Game Boy Advance Sp. Thanks Ora

View more questions Search